I shrugged;

"I mean..I do want to move to new York"

I watched a light smile creep onto her face, making me almost reciprocate it. I didn't though, I settled on keeping things neutral.

"There you go, tell me about that"

I breathed out;

"Hm, I'd rather not"

Her smile quickly fell, making me smile.

"Sebastian, I need you to be a bit more open with me"

"Oh really?"

"Yes"

"Hm..seems like you really want me to do something, I mean it'd be a shame if I just disappointed you, oh wait..that's your thing"

I watched her facial features form into a slight angered expression. Her jaw ticked then she quickly rose to her feet;

"Yknow what I thought you'd at least try to be mature but It seems like I was mistaken"

I watched her collect her stuff till I let out a sigh, finishing my blunt then gently grabbing her wrist to stop her from lashing out at me.

"Alright fine, sorry let's continue. I'm just pullin your leg..sit down"

She glares at me before slowly getting seated once more. This was mos definitely going to be a long week.

"Now..would you like a drink?"

............

"Oh my gawd you are embarrassing"

A few hours had passed by, with questions being asked in return to answers and soon those questions had been placed on hold to entertain something else. Something fun..

Armani giggled as we sat in the living room. I was in the middle of singing karaoke, the theme was childhood shows and I was singing one of my favourites, kick in it!

After I offered Armani a drink I suggested we spice things up by having some wine, and of course you know she immediately declined but after convincing her that it would quicken our project process and make things less difficult (mainly on my end) she agreed. She insisted I pour her one glass and that would be her last, but she was currently on her third. I on my fourth.

The coffee table sat in the middle with her notebook and stuff sprawled on the table beside a now empty box of chicken nuggets, a half eaten big Mac and the rest being an empty fry box and finished sprite. Let's just say Armani helped finish half my food.

"And no matter how much I chop n punch it's
Not as cool as
KICK-IN IT WITH YOU!"

I sang out, making her laugh. I smiled softly at the sight then she playfully rolled her eyes at me.

"You're laughing? I'd like to see you do better"

Armani immediately shook her head at my suggestion, still laughing a little. I had to stop myself from laughing as well at her contagious sound, failing terribly when I let out a few chuckles. I inched toward her, pulling her off the couch by her wrists to make her stand up.