twenty seven.

-----
S C E N E
2 7
----
Mr clichés
Kinda
Out of it
   ...

S E B A S T I A N ' S  M I N D

After an excoriating long day of full classes, and actually sitting in the cafeteria with Jayden and Alex.

School was finally over. I had spent all those hours listening to teachers go on and on about subjects I could really not give a care about. I hated every moment of it, from first period to last. Even lunch wasn't all easy and nice, while Jay and Alex where chowing down on cafeteria food, I was not hungry at all and not in the mood to pay attention or fully converse with them. It was like after the interaction with my so called mother yesterday, I had completely lost all my senses of reality and emotional control. I hid it well though, throwing a few comments to them during lunch to keep them from interrogating my sudden change of mood.

The only person that really knew of how I felt was me, myself and the woman who caused me the greatest pain. The first woman to have actually and genuinely, without a doubt..broken my heart and soul all together, all at the age of five till now.

As soon as the bell rang; i made a quick jog to my car. Jay had detention and Alex, surprisingly took an extra class for art and sketching. He also joined the school band, which I'm not really surprised by considering that he held a passion for base playing, and a little in drums.

I too had my fair share of passions with instruments but I hated school and any instrument I played reminded me of her..so I took a pass on that one. I got to my car, getting seated in the drivers then releasing a heavy breath that I had couped up in me the whole day.

Four more months, just four more months till its over..

I presses my forehead against my steering, shutting my eyes for a bit till the sound of tapping from my passenger window made me flinch awake.

What now..?

I turn toward the passenger and see a familiar face looking back at me. I sighed out immediately knowing who it was. Good head Lila. I was too mentally drained to entertain her so I shrugged her off and went back to pressing my head against my steering again.

Tap
Tap
Tap

"Hello? Sebastian?"

My windows were tinted, if I didn't move maybe she'd think I wasn't there. To my dismay, the tapping continued and fully aware of where I was mentally, I thought it'd be best that I didn't speak to her right now. I sighed out once more before starting the ignition, then backing away from the parking lot. I saw her surprised expression but chose to ignore it and drive away.

She'll be okay.

I got home and was met with complete silence, grinning happily as I lugged my tired self toward the living room. My stomach rumbled, indicating that I had finally allowed hunger to take over my body. I grabbed my phone, deciding that it'd be best for me to order a measly McDonalds because they delivered faster then any other fast food place I'd ever ordered from. The order was going to be here in twenty minutes so I headed for the loud speakers located beside the hung flat screen TV. In a few minutes my music emitted.

Tory lanez filled the atmosphere, leaving no room with silence. I sighed in content before jogging up to my room and getting the weed I had left over from last night.

Ever since I hit the blunt, I haven't really paid mind to cigarettes any more.

I began crushing and preparing the wood as I descended down the stairs. I grinned softly when partynextdoor SAVAGE anthem began to emit through the speakers. I hummed along with the tune, bobbing my head then making my way toward the balcony where I watched the pool shimmer from afar.