I listened intently to the way she cleared her throat before saying;

"I think it'd be best if we start with interrogating you today..then me tomorrow, then so forth..by the end of the week I'd expect for us to be done and ready for our presentation on monday"

I took another hit, feeling my mind loosen;

"Yes mam"

I muttered, I didn't have to look at her to know that she was nodding.

"Okay then, first question of our project...what is your name?"

I chuckled;

"What? Do you not know my name now?"

She sighed out;

"Please just participate so we can finish, I have to be home by six"

I shook my head in amusement;

"Jeez alright.. My names Sebastian Andrews"

She went silent, probably scribbling my name down in her notes. After a few seconds she spoke up again;

"Do you have a middle name?if so what is it?"

My jaw unintentionally ticked as she asked the question, immediately reminding me of that stupid name..

"Pass"

"But-"

"Just pass the question"

I demanded, taking in another hit.

"Who are your parents?"

Lord these questions just keep getting shittier and shittier.

"I dont consider them my parents but since I live in they're house, I refer to them as Cathryn and William Andrews"

I scoff distastefully, taking the deepest inhale to stop myself from letting them ruin my mood.

"Why dont you consider them your parents?..if you dont mind me asking.."

This time I sat up right, finishing off the blunt then looking directly at her.

"Because they abandoned me. Next question"

I watched as she shifted in her seat before looking down at her notes again, scribbling.

"How old are you and what are or is your passion?"

She asked while keeping her gaze on the book on her lap.

"I'm eighteen, turning nineteen in November.. I have no passions"

She paused for a bit to look up at me;

"You have no passion?"

I shook my head nonchalantly, still focused on her. I somehow didn't feel the need to look elsewhere.

"Nope"

She furrowed her brows;

"So there's nothing you want to pursue in the future?"