"Dont hold your breath..
Don't wait on my love"

I began rolling the masterpiece, focused on the craft as the afternoon breeze and music took part of my concentration. I was high off everything before I even hit the blunt. I flinched when I heard the familiar chime of the gate buzzer.

Twenty minutes had passed already?

I cuss lowly, still trying not to mess up this perfect roll. I multi tasked, licking and folding while making my way toward the kitchen where the button to open the gate had been located. The buzzer emmited again, making the slightly annoying chime fill the kitchen.

"Yeah yeah I'm coming"

I commented while focusing on finishing this heavenly procedure. I finish then press the buzzer for the gate to open. I make my way toward the living room where I place the blunt on the coffee table lightly before grabbing my wallet to look for some money I could give the delivery guy as a tip.

The doorbell goes off and I quickly make my way toward the entrance, fifty dollars in hand. I get a hold of the gold handle before pulling it open. My expression falls from a tad bit grinning to neutral as I glance at the Lady before me.

"Oh..you're here"

I say before leaving the door then making my way toward the living room again.

"Uhm yeah, theatre decided to end early today"

Armani spoke as she entered and followed behind me, making sure to shut the door before though. I lower the volume of the speakers, grabbing the blunt and placing it between my lips.

"I see..good to see you kept your word, maybe you're not such a bad person after all"

I smirk tiredly before grabbing the lighter from my back pocket and lighting up the stick. She scrunches her nose at the sight as I blow out a few inches from her.

"Can you not, anyways let's begin shall we..we only have a week"

I sigh, inhaling the buzz, making sure to keep it in then let it out slowly. Exhaling felt like a weight had just lifted off my shoulders.

"Alright let's go"

I say mid inhale before raising the volume a tad bit then guiding Armani toward the balcony. We got seated as the sun simmered, indicating that the early evening was soon approaching. The glass table glistened as we sat on the out door chairs, looking across from each other. She watched as I exhaled once more, relaxing in my seat then leaning my head back to shut my eyes for a brief moment.

I heard her fidget, till I heard a light thud of what sounded like a book being placed on the table. I opened my left eye and tilted my head to the side slightly, watching her prepare everything.

She threw her leg over the other before placing the notebook she put on table on her lap. She began to scribble down on a page before turning her chocolate chip irises my way. The sun kissed at the side of her face as she did so, making her glow all together.

Fuck her for being so attractive.

I shut my eyes again, positioning my head back to its previous lean.