7. New follower

Chuu rang the doorbell and waited for somebody to open

Chuu rang the doorbell and waited for somebody to open. After a few moments of waiting she saw Yves' mother open the door.

"Oh, hello Jiwoo!" she greeted her.
"Hello, ms Ha. My mom told me to deliver these to you." Chuu said as she reached out her arm to give out the package to Yves' mother.

"Thanks" she said as she received the package. "Is Sooyoung at home?" Chuu asked.

"Yves is in the shower. Would you like to wait in the kitchen?" Her mom answered.
"Yes, thank you!" Chuu said. Yves' mom opened the door and welcomed her in. Chuu took off her shoes. Yves mother led her to the kitchen where she had a seat.

"I'll be in my office." Her mother said as she left Chuu alone in the kitchen. Chuu waited for a while until she got bored and whipped out her camera and began taking selfies. She hadn't posted on Instagram for a while and she needed some good photos. She only took three before she snapped a last photo of the empty kitchen table. She then opened Instagram and wanted to post the picture but she had noticed that she had gotten a new follower. It's username was 96_Wong.V. Chuu smiled in delight as she stalked her photos. Vivi had a lot of pretty photos of herself on her Instagram. She put her phone down and decided to snoop around Yves' house.

She noticed how Yves mother had set up cute baby photos in the living room which was connected to the kitchen. It would be rude to look around but she couldn't help herself. She walked closer and closer at the picture of the two little kids posing for the photo.

Chuu wondered who the other girl was. Must've be her cousin or something. Chuu sat back at the kitchen table again.

Chuu waited for another while. Yves seemed to take really long showers which only gave Chuu more time to snoop around their house. Chuu sneaked into the hallway and slowly opened the door to Yves room. Her room was just as plain as when she came here for the first time.

She looked around at her desk, where there was a few papers of chemistry homework spread on the table. Yves still had the pictures of Kahei in her room. Chuu found it tragic that she still hadn't realised how much she hated her.

Chuu opened her nightstand drawer and only found some hentai magazines.

Sooyoung, what a sinner!

She dug inside a little more and found something even worse. Vivi's nudes printed out in real life. Couldn't she settle with them on her phone?

Gosh, this bitch is crazy!

Not that Chuu wasn't crazy at all.

Chuu picked the pictures up. Her tight grip wrinkling the paper. She gritted her teeth. She wanted to kill this bitch for having these photos.

Did Chuu forget that she was the one who sent these to her?

Chuu wrinkles the pictures into a big piece of ball that she held tightly in her hand. As she heard the hairdryer stop and the bathroom door open she quickly closed the drawer and put the paper ball inside of the pocket of her hoodie. She seated herself next to her desk and pretended she had been on her phone this entire time.

Yves opened the door to her bedroom expecting to be alone but was surprised by Chuu sitting there. She slightly bounced as she got scared. "Oh, Chuu. What are you doing here?" She said as she put her hand on her chest attempting to calm down her heart.

"Your mom let me in." Chuu said as she smiled widely, showing her teeth. Yves was wearing a white bathrobe that was just as plain as the rest of her room.

"You didn't touch anything, right?"
"No."

Thank god she didn't find my hentai magazines.

Yeah about that...

"I wanted to ask if you wanted to go out with me. I have something important to tell you." Chuu said.
"Since you're already here sure. Let me just change." Yves said as she walked over towards the closet and picked out a pair of jeans blue and a white t-shirt.

"I'll change in the bathroom." Yves said as she excited the bedroom. She entered again shortly with her new look. She grabbed her jacket from her hanger and put it on. "Let's go." She said as she began walking towards the front door. Chuu trailed behind her.

They both put their shoes on and left.
"Where do you wanna go?" Yves said as she pressed the elevator button to the bottom floor. "I was thinking ice cream. I'll pay!" Chuu said cheerfully.

"Sure, but i'll pay." Yves answered.