3. Mission number one

Now that the teacher's gone Haseul took the chance to use her phone

Now that the teacher's gone Haseul took the chance to use her phone. Her instagram feed was filled with irrelevant makeup videos, k-pop idols and slime videos.

Chuu had her eye on her the entire lesson waiting for the right moment to ask.

She walked over towards Haseul's desk.
"Haseul, do you have a calculator I can borrow?" Her hands leaned on her Haseul's desk.

"No, just use my phone." She clicked off Instagram and opened the calculator app. She handed it to Chuu.

"Thanks." Chuu smiled.
Haseul went back to the maths question she was stuck on.

I gotta do this quickly.

Chuu pressed the side of Haseul's phone until she could swipe off the calculator app and opened her camera roll.

There were a ton of pictures of foods, random selfies, a questionable amount of photos of Vivi and exactly what Chuu was looking for.
Vivi's nudes.

There were 5 pictures in a row with Vivi naked but in all different poses.
Chuu airdropped every single picture to her phone.
She swiped back to the calculator app and put the phone on Haseul's desk.

"Thanks for letting me borrow your calculator, Haseul." Chuu smiled and left the crime scene.

Eventually the teacher came back and the lesson continued but after one hour of boringness Yves was about to put her seatbelt on and leave this fucking hellhole until her mom interrupted.

"Isn't that Jiwoo?"

Yves looked out the window trying to pinpoint Jiwoo. There she was. Yves found her by her unforgettable hair colour.

She was sitting on a bench, holding the straps of her backpack looking quite bored.

"You should ask her if she wants a ride home."

"I want to go home, please mom." She begged.

"She probably is too also it's important to socialise. You know I'm trying hard to make you friends." Her mom sounded disappointed.

Sometimes Yves wondered what her mom thought of her as since her mom doesn't know about her obsession or her gayness.

Yves knew what she was doing was wrong and that her mom would be disappointed if she knew what she was doing.
The thought of her mom finding out about her obsession made her shiver.

Yves changed her mind.

She let go of her seatbelt and got out of the car to ask Chuu. The bench she was sitting on wasn't far from the car.

"Hey, Chuu!" She called for her.

Chuu looked up towards her.
"Umm hey, Yves."

"My mom wanted to ask if you wanted a ride home." Yves tried to sound like she was not dying on the inside.