5. A pattern

Yves didn't attend school today, not the day after or the whole week

Yves didn't attend school today, not the day after or the whole week. It's like she had disappeared off of the face of earth.

Each day Chuu waited on her balcony waiting for Yves to come out but she never did except for two weeks later.

She watched the dark-brown haired girl walk out of the glass door. Chuu was more than comfortable sitting on her chair with a blanket covering her lap.

She spotted her fast.
"How come every time I come out here. I see you?" Yves smiled at her.

She was really happy seeing her. She hadn't seen her in a while. Yves went missing from school without a trace.
"I should be asking the same question." Chuu said.
"It's getting cold. I'm sad." She continued.

"I'm going to miss summer. This year's summer lasted for an extra long time, right?"

"Mmm." She muttered.
They sat there, quiet for a while, admiring the view.
"Yves I haven't seen you at school. Where did you go?"

"My mom got mad at me for the Vivi's nudes thing and I haven't been home for a long time." There were some things that were left unsaid but Chuu already figured.

So she really is getting help with her issues.

"I get it." Chuu definitely got it.

Yves let out a deep sigh.
"Chuu, I think I'm over Vivi." She said.

"Really?" Chuu's eyes lit up with excitement.
It really worked.

"Let's just not mention her anymore." She brushed it off.
"Anyway, wanna come to my house? I wanna make mud cake. My mom left me home alone for the first time in a while."

"Wouldn't your mom get mad?" Chuu wasn't sure about it. Of course she wanted to go but she wouldn't want to disappoint her mom.

"She said it's fine." It's was just a white lie besides Yves hadn't had any contact with her friend for a long time.

"I guess I'll come. I'll be outside your door in a minutes."
"See ya!"
"Bye."

They both left. Chuu rang left her apartment ringing Yves' doorbell waiting for her to open. She opened it quickly. She must've waited for her.

It didn't really hit her until she was inside Yves house. Is this a date?
If not I'll make it one.
Chuu was determined to make it one.

Yves house wasn't unfamiliar. She had been there before. It was tidy.

Chuu placed her shoes to the side and followed Yves in. "Let's bake." Her eyes were filled with excitement.
She lead Chuu to the kitchen.

"I'll check if we have all of the ingredients. You can google up a recipe." Yves pulled out a chair to stand on for some extra height.

Chuu Googled up a recipe and Yves checked for all of the ingredients.
They mixed all of the ingredients together on the kitchen counter.

"Yves, you really seem to know your way around the kitchen." Chuu smiled as she watched Yves stir the thick mixture.

"I bake when I'm bored." She answered.
Yves held up the whisk and let the chocolate mixture drip on her finger.
"Wanna have a taste?"

She moves her fingers closer to Chuu's face. Chuu's heart was beating faster and faster. She licked of the creamy texture of her finger feeling her soft fingers on her tongue for a millisecond.
The mixture was sweet.

"Did you like it?"
"I love it." She smiled. Her heart was still beating.

Yves pulled their masterwork to the side. She pulled out a form and began pouring the bowls insides into the form.
She shook it around to make it flat. When she was pleased with her soon-to-be-mud-cake she put it inside of the oven.

Chuu took an extra look at the cake after it was put in. They really made that.

"Let's watch a movie. I'll bring snack. You know we're the living room is, right?." Chuu obeyed her and left the kitchen.

Yves prepared a bag of Cheetos along with two glasses of soda for both of them.
So unhealthy.

She carried them into the living where Chuu was sitting. She placed them on the table.
"Thanks." Chuu said.

"No problem. Let's watch a movie." Yves grabbed the remote and began scrolling through shows.
"There really isn't anything to watch these days." She sighed.

"Let's watch that. I heard it's good" Chuu pointed at one of the series popping on the screen.

"Sure." She pressed on it. She had already
re-watched it three times but did it matter if she was rewatching it with Chuu?

A few moments into the show Yves noticed that Chuu hadn't even touched the Cheetos bag.
"Chuu, don't you like Cheetos?"

"I'm good." Chuu's favourite snacks were Cheetos but she didn't really look the best while eating them. She's suppose to show her best side to her love, right?

"Are you sure?" She was unsure wether to believe her or not.
The bag was a quarter gone.

"Mmm" Chuu brushed it off.
They both went back to the movie, until a very loud phone started to vibrate.
"It's done." Clicked off the alarm.

Yves got up from the couch and Chuu followed. Chuu stayed back while Yves took out the mud cake out of the oven.
She never really liked ovens to begin with.

She placed it on the cabinet with a spoon next to it. There it was
Their beautiful mud cake, their creation. To be quite honest it looked more like a brown sponge that a mud cake.

"Did we forget an ingredient?" Chuu stared at it. It looked odd.

"Probably." She rested her arms on the counter.
"It gotta cool down." Yves continued.

Chuu grabbed the spoon and cut out a piece of the cake with it and blew on it. She put it towards Yves mouth.
"Taste our sponge cake." Chuu smiled at her. This was a really beautiful sight.

Yves tasted the mud cake of the spoon. The middle wasn't gooey or moist. It was dry, like hella dry. What the fuck did I just make.

"It tastes great." It didn't really but let's just pretend it did.
"Wanna know why?" Chuu asked. She's about to pull some witty ass joke any moment.
"Yeah."
"Because it's made with love." Her smile grew even bigger. Yves couldn't tell wether or she was sarcastic or not.
"You know, Yves. This isn't the perfect moment to confess for the second time but I would like to do it right now." She let the spoon lie on the kitchen cabinet.

"I still like you and until the day I die I will like you." Chuu's face got insecure and scared but her voice was tended up and sounded threatening.
"I don't." Yves face got notably annoyed. She sighed. She really was done with Chuu's bullshit.

Chuu took a deep breath. She took the spoon and took a new piece of cake with it. She blew on it. "Try some more, Yves."
She put the spoon towards her mouth. Yves opened her mouth and allowed Chuu to feed the nasty thing they just created.

But Chuu didn't stop the spoon. She kept moving it further and further into Yves mouth. Yves could feel the metal spoon slowly entering her throat.

It felt like Chuu would've kept on going forever but she stopped. She took out the spoon out of Yves throat. "Oh, I must've pushed it a little too far didn't I?"

————————————————————————
The story was originally suppose to end here but I felt as if I just made it because I didn't want to complete the story so I will continue it from here.

I apologise for any grammatical errors English isn't my first language.

gif: lovemaze