3. Mission number two

Chuu pressed her middle finger on her fork, pushing it back and forth on her lunch table

Fuck it.

Her fork slipped out of her reach. It fell perfectly under the table in front of her, skipping the chair in front of her.

Coincidentally it landed perfectly under Vivi's table.

"Oh, sorry." Chuu quietly crawled under her table to get it. Vivi didn't think much of it.

Under the table she saw Vivi and Haseul's legs spread open. The rest 4 seats were empty.

Underneath the table Chuu pulled out her phone and pulled her finger through the screen to open the camera. The phone was completely silent.

Chuu's heart was beating faster and faster.
Surely you're my destiny.

She snapped a photo of Vivi's panties and quickly closed her phone. She reached for the fork and crawled back up.

Vivi was completely blinded to what just happened by the loud students talking.

After Chuu sat back down on her lunch table she felt relived that she didn't get caught. Her heart was still beating fast.

Chuu didn't really feel like sticking around any longer since she wanted to leave the crime scene as soon as possible.

She threw away her remaining food and left the lunch hall fearing being caught. The crowded lunch hall wasn't the best place to take panty shots but it just happened.

She walked into the hallways, not having anything to do like usually. Chuu thought about doing what she usually does. Sit in the cafeteria.

But on her way there she conveniently saw Yves. Her back was leaned on a wall. Her fingers only using the bottom of the screen gave away the fact that she was texting someone.

Chuu decided to approach her but before being able to step into her bubble Yves had noticed her. She clicked off her phone.

"Uh hey, Chuu." Yves was caught off guard. She put her hands, along with phone behind the back.

"Yves, what are you doing?" Chuu's eyes sparkled with anticipation.

"Nothing really, let's do something." Yves pulled Chuu's uniform sleeve. They walked through the hallways until Chuu suggested something.

"We should go out."

Yves nodded. "Mmm."
They went to the locker halls and brought their shoes.
"You should bring your bag too."
"Why?"
"Just bring it."