Chapter 12 - The War of Magic, Part one

It has been a month. Almost every unicorn had their magic but they all agreed to keep it a secret so the queens don't find out. Even he Pegasi and Earth ponys said they would fight but keep it quiet. They all did their jobs, as normal but you could see they were ready to fight. Two points, named Raraty and Rainbow Dash, were helping making armer while an earth pony named Applejack and a pegasus named Fluttershy were getting ropes made for the farm workers. You even ran into a pony named Pinkie Pie who said she would make sure everyone would keep quiet. The only place left was the prison daycare. You walk in and see Twilight. She were talking to a few new ponies that have a cutie mark. 

"It's ok little ones. This happens to every pony." You see her talking to a male earth pony who was crying and a female unicorn. 

"Twi." You say. She looks and stands. 

"(y/n)?" She says and hugs you. You hug her back.

 "Twi. We need all the unicorns here and yourself to drink something. We found a way to get your magic back." You say. Her mouth drops. 

"W-What?" She asks. You tell her everything and soon the kids are around and listening also. 

"I can get my magic?" One asks when you finish. It was a female unicorn with the cuite mark. You nod. Twilight smiles. 

"All right." She says but you can hear the sadness in her voice. You nod but Sombra walks in. 

"(y/n) did...Hello Twilight." Sombra says slowly. Twilight growls.

"King Sombra!" She yells and tackles him. He doesn't fight as she pins him. 

"Wait Twi! Hes not evil!" You yell. Sombra sighs.

"Shes right. I'm only here to give you, Twilight, a message. Well, it was meant for (y/n), but she was going to tell you so i will tell you." He says. She glares at him but stays silent.

"You are to use your magic and change the moon and sun. Switch sides for them for now. It will help stop the fires and the snow." Sombra says. Twilight's face softened and she gets off him. He stood up. 

"H-How did you know I can do that?" She asked. He smiled. 

"(y/n). She talked about you often when I was in the cell and she was watching me. She said how the sisters were planing on having you take over before they...before i killed them and turned them into what they are now. I'm sorry. Yell at me later but the switching of the sun and moon is also the signal for the army at camp Hope to come and help us." Sombra said. Twilight looks at him then at you and smiles with tears. 

"Lets do this." She says. You nod and hand her a water, then to the kids. everyone gasped but Twilight, who smiled and closed her eyes. When she opened them, one was black, the other red. She then flies into the air and you see the moon and the sun move to the opposite sides of each other. Twilight then lands and her eyes turn back to normal. 

"Lets go." She says and you all run outside. You stop and look at the children. 

"Go hide in the huts near the edge. We want you to stay safe." You say. They nod and they run. You see a few elder ponies go with them to watch them and you look to the skies. You already see the sun melting the snow and the snow putting out the fires. 

"Looks like my enhanced spell is working." Twilight said. You smiled and saw the ponies from Camp Hope running over before they slow to a walk and stop in front of you. Twilight flew into the air.

"The queens time has gone on to long!" She shouted. Ponies cheered.

"We will take back Sovera. No! We will take back Equestra!" She screamed and the older ponies that stayed cheered. She landed and looked at you and Sombra. You looked back to the Camp hope ponies. 

"We are ready!" Grass says but then a crash is heard and everyone looks, seeing the sisters flying over and landing. 

"What is the meaning of this!" They both scream. No pony coward before them as they all stood near you, Twilight, Sombra and Grass.