Chapter 7 - Planing

You woke up the next day to see a blanket on you and a pillow under your head. You looked and saw that Sombra was sleeping next to the bars next to you. 

Without his pillow or blanket. 

You sit up, being careful of your hoof but you couldn't help but smile and blush. You stand and put the pillow near him and throw the blanket on him as best you could. You slowly walk over and see your broom. You sigh and grab it with your mouth and start to sweep. It was hard and took you twice as long to do just the kitchen before you had to stop. You sat down and winched at your hoof. It was hurting again.

"(y/n)?" You heard Sombra call out and you walked over to him. 

"I have to see how your hoof is. Please lay down." Sombra says and gets the items out. You do and he walks over. He removes the gazed and you see the blisters went down but your hoof  was still red and sore. 

"It looks a lot better. A few days and you will be able to walk slowly on it. You wont beable to put much pressure on it, but it would be something. " Sombra says as he starts to put more of the medicine on you. You nod.

"I wish i could just die. Then I would be away from all of this." You whisper. Sombra looks at you. 

"Don't say that. You have so much to live for." He says. you look at him with tears. 

"Like what?" You ask as your tears fall. He moves and wipes your tears. 

"Like stopping the two hags above us. Listen, all we have to do is escape and run. The sisters never come down here. You know that. We could be long gone before they even know it." Sombra said. You sat up a bit.

"Escape? How? Nightmare Moon freezes anyone that tries and brakes them once they are turned into ice or Daybreaker burns them alive. Escape is impossible." You say and look down. Sombra's hoof then goes under your chin and lifts your head so you can look at him.

"Not if your me. I have been coming up with a plan but I need your help, if your willing to help me. I never trusted that old Geezer but I trust you." Sombra says. You look into his eyes and smile.

"Ok. What do you have plan?" you ask. He smiles and starts to tell you everything. You listen closely and repeat it a few times to make sure you got it down. 

"We start tomorrow." He says. You nod but you were scared that you would be caught.