Chapter 9 - Camp

The ponies holding you and Sombra down moved and you both stood slowly.

"I see one of you is in pain. We will walk slow so not to put on anymore strain." She says and turns and walks. You feel a push from behind so you and Sombra start to walk slowly.

"Very few come this way. Why, may I ask are you here this day?" She asks. You look at Sombra before you look at her. 

"We escaped The two queens in Sovera" You answer but you then see a town coming up, well more like a camp. Ponies are running around, making weapons, cooking or putting up huts. Children were laughing as they ran and looked to be playing but you saw no Unicorns. Not in the town or from the ones that were around you. She nods and she walks to the middle of the camp. in the middle was a fire.

"I see. Come, have a cup of tea." She says and sits by the fire. 

"What is this place?" Sombra asks as the pony makes some tea. She smiles at them 

"This is our camp called Hope. Its protected by a spell that Zecora, our leader, made. It's not as strong as unicorn magic, but its strong enough to keep us hidden from the two queens." A pony says. She was an Earth pony. You look at her. She had a white coat with black strips on her hoofs and with a black mane that had white on the end. Her eyes were green.

"Where are the unicorns?" You ask. The ponies around you grew sad. 

"We have not had a unicorn here in many years. That has caused us many fears." Zecora says before she pours the tea and hands you and Sombra a cup. she then takes one and drinks from it.

"The flames have told use that once the unicorns are gone, our lives will be redrawn." Zecora says. You take a sip of your tea. 

"No it will not!" A male Pegasus says. Cheers are the heard. 

"We can fight and stop them!" The earth pony says. Zecora smiles at them. 

"I wish it wasn't true, but our time is due." Zecora says and you look at your tea. The earth pony then walks up to Zecora.

"Call upon Rog! She will know. We have Unicorns now. She did say..." The pony stops as Zecora holds up her hoof.

"I can call Rog to see the ponies face, but in return i must leave this place." Zecora says. The pony grew silent, as did the camp.   

"Can we help?" You ask. Sombra looks at you. 

"We can always use good hoofs to help." A male earth pony says. You stand and nod but Zercoa stands.

"It may be because of the dark, but may i see your Cutie mark?" Zecroa asks. You nod and walk over and she looks. She then smiles and starts to laugh. She then calls for all the ponies to come around the fire before looking at you and sees your confused look.  

"I'm sorry for this bazaar, but do you know who you are?" Zecora asked. You nod. 

"(y/n)." You answer. Zecora shakes her head. 

"No my child for under your scars, Are the answers from the stars." She says and walks over to the fire. She grabs some blue dust and blows it into the fire. 

"But Zecora, you will...You have to..." You hear the pony say. Zecora smiles and looks at her. 

"My child who is sweeter then the grass's dew, My leadership will be passed down to you." Zecroa says. They pony has tears and hugs her tightly. 

"I love you mom." The pony says. You then see the fire turn green and everyone sees smoke appear in the shape of a unicorn. It then steps out and is made of smoke. The ponies around the camp then bow to the pony.