Character Profiles and Other Info...

1. Himari Takehaya (our main character :>) AIR ELEMENTALIST

Features:Taupe brown colored hair, baby blue eyes and a small yet adorably dimpled smile.

Additional Info: Is the older brother of an insane fujoshi. He's a little bit of a sis-con, and obsesses over things he finds cute. He's still straight (for now...), and before he was reborn he was about to go on a date with his female childhood friend.

Since his parents are rarely home, he has taken the role of being Konoa's (his little sister) replacement mother. He isn't a fancy 4 star chef, but he enjoys cooking and his dishes have the innate taste of home, plus the best ingredient, love!

Other than his rather good looks and pretty high iq, his eq was sadly sacrificed in the process. Himari can't read the mood and ignores most social cues. Because of this, a lot of misunderstanding ensues.

⁂⁂⁂

⁂⁂⁂

2. Konoa Takehaya (fujoshi little sister~)

Features: Dark brown hair, olive green eyes and a cute grin that lower's a person's defenses.

Additional Info: She keeps a bubbly appearance in public and sheds her polite personality once she comes back home. Himari usually takes the brunt of her fujoshi tendencies, because she's shameless when she shares her questionable hobby to her unwilling brother.

She's a little spoiled because of Himari, and she has a bad habit of teasing him relentlessly. She may or may not be a secret sadist, but she loves her older brother all the same.

 She may or may not be a secret sadist, but she loves her older brother all the same

⁂⁂⁂

3. Tadashi Mitsuhiro (the bl game's og mc) LIGHT ELEMENTALIST

Features: Fluffy golden hair, delicate blue eyes and a naive grin that triggers others to feel protective of him.

Additional Info: Originally, a typical Mary Sue and self-insert main character that doesn't have an actual personality.