3| replacing my little sister?!

HIMARI TAKEHAYA P.O.V:

I slowly opened my eyes, a pounding headache making itself known in my mind. Nausea overwhelmed my senses and I groaned in discomfort. I reached up and touched my forehead with effort, feeling the sting radiating from it. My fingers grazed against a gauze wrapped around my head and I rubbed it in confusion.

I endured the pain and looked around to distract myself. Well, as much as I can observe at the very least. My body was laying on the ground, only able to watch as the cloud rolled by the skies. My ears were ringing and I was in the middle of a commotion.

A shadow blocked my view, my sluggish hands hovered around in front of me as I squinted. Someone's concerned face appeared before me, giving me a moment to recollect myself. Whoever it was started to talk gibberish.

I calmed myself down and paused to recuperate. Once the dizziness subsided, I examined the unknown person speaking to me.

Soft, fluffy golden hair was tied until the nape of an adorable young girl. She was delicate and pretty, and she had a faint sense of naïveté that twinkled on her tranquil blue eyes. She evoked a sense of desire in males to protect and care for-

Wait a second, this iS A TRAP!!!

I violently used both of my hands to slap my face, shocking the effeminate boy in front of me. There are no more women in this world! I cried with anguish and started tearing up. Perhaps the space I was in had a natural calming essence to it, because the anxiety of losing my life was only setting in now.

...And there was also the fact that I would be surrounded by pure testosterone for the rest of my life.

The boy stiffened at the abrupt gesture and patted my shoulders awkwardly. The stranger called my attention, exhaling in relief. "Mari-kun!"

He stretched out three fingers in front of my face. "How many fingers am I holding up?"

I looked at the boy, a little dazed from the horrible problem I'll have to deal with during the rest of my stay in the fujoshi world. "...How many fingers?"

The boy extended four fingers and asked me again. "Did you forget how to count?"

I shook my head and looked up at him for a few seconds. "...Four." I used my right hand to touch the back of my head and felt an obvious bump that was a little damp with blood.  

I shakily stood up as the boy helped me to my feet. "Great, I thought I lost you there for a second. Do you remember where you are?" I mutely nodded and followed him out of the danger zone.

A destroyed nobleman's carriage that has seen better days caught my gaze, this must've been where I crashed. A loud groaning of a huge reptilian creature sounded at my left, surrounded by mages in a tight circle. Both were being led away by a group of soldiers. The beast was captured, but the danger the rabid creature exuded didn't abate with its drooling acidic saliva. It had a crazed look in its stilted eyes, its scaly pointed tail stiff in a way only cornered animals can express.  

Townspeople crowded the wreckage within a safe distance, but they were wearing outdated medieval attire. Burnt cobblestone streets showed the aftermath of a battle, along with other people's injuries done by collateral damage.

"Mitsuhiro Tadashi..." I mumbled under my breath without much thought.

"Yes?" The stranger replied, another questioning look on his face. "Is there anything I missed?"

I was hit with an abrupt wave of nausea and stumbled a little forward. Mitsuhiro steadied me again and faint glowing started radiating from his hands. As sudden as it came, the pain left as quickly. I felt comforting warmth from the source of light and I took a breath in relief.