1| why is truck-kun speeding towards m-

HIMARI TAKEHAYA P.O.V:

It was a cheerful Saturday morning in the Takehaya household, the sun was shining brightly behind fluffy clouds filled with joy. Inside a humble house in Ebisu,Tokyo a pair of two lived happily by themselves.

The smell of a traditional Japanese breakfast wafted out the kitchen and lingered around the house. Sizzling faintly, the pan contained a marinated mackerel fillet over olive oil. A grill was set beside it, already brushed with a tinge of lemon zest.

A tall brunet stood in front of the stove with an apron, patiently waiting for the fish to finish cooking. The grill was ready to be used and the side dishes were already set on the table. Himari Takehaya hummed softly to himself, thinking of the errands he'll have to accomplish later on in the day.

As the eldest son in the family, Himari was not a stranger to bearing all the responsibilities. Their parents were often gone because of work, so he was the designated guardian of his younger sister Konoa.

Although they were only two years apart, he felt like white hair sprouts and multiplies with worry because of how careless she can be without him.

"Great as always, Onii-san!" The younger girl exclaimed, enthusiastically giving me a thumbs up of approval. She was speaking with food in her mouth, not at all ashamed of her bad manners. If I haven't been living with her for my entire life, I would've not understood what she was saying.

I made a sound of acknowledgment and carried the tray of grilled mackerel to the kitchen table. Taking off my apron, I tossed it at the hook by the kitchen entrance and hanged it with precision.

I scrunched up my eyebrows and took a napkin to wipe Konoa's mouth, picking at the crumbs quickly.

She swatted at my hands, annoyance apparent on her face. "Stop that! It always embarrasses me when Onii-san pampers me like Kaa-san." Konoa turned her face at the other direction, a blush heating up her cheeks in embarrassment.

"I'd only stop once you learn how to eat like a proper human," I sighed in distress, putting away the dirtied napkin. "Seriously, it's like I don't even cook three meals for you everyday!"

"It's your fault for spoiling me..." She mumbled inaudibly with a defensive glare directed at the table.

"Excuse me?"

She cleared her throat loudly, ignoring my complaint. "Anyway, I was wondering..." A sly grin widened her mouth, giving me the sense of chills for a second. She set her hands down in a business like posture, eyes glinting with something I was unsure of. "Can you stop by the convenience store to get me my package?"

I drank from my glass of orange juice and motioned for her to continue, already aware of where this was going.

"An online friend of mine managed to obtain a special edition of 'Magian Lovers~ Dancing Under the Lights of Love', the game we played together sometime ago. I managed to strike a deal with her last night and she agreed to meet up with me in exchange for the posters Onii-san and I got from the last fan event we both attended."

"And you want me to go to the convenience store to pick it up, not you." I finished with a deadpan, looking a her with exasperation. As much as I loved my little sister, in times like this I felt like I was being taken advantage of.

Often, Konoa acted like a cute and tempered young lady in front of the public eye. She was aesthetically attractive, with long eyelashes and smooth clear skin.

Her chocolate brown hair complimented her green eyes, giving her the friendly, bubbly look of a young teenager. In short, I wondered where I went wrong in raising Konoa. Other than her addiction with Yaoi, she was practically perfect in my eyes.