Promises and Seduction

Start from the beginning

   "Strip." He says lowly and I bite back a moan at the newfound command in his voice that's driving me wild with a sudden need to obey. And I do. I make sure to give his a show as I shimmy down my shorts, bending over at the waist slowly as I pull my feet from them before casting them aside. My shirt is just long enough to cover my straining erection, though it does little to hide it. His burning gaze trails up my legs slowly, and I don't miss how, for a second, Tobias shines through with black eyes as he take in my body clearly for the first time. Once Alex is brought back, and his eyes are back to its deep dark brown, I tug my shirt over my head, smirking when I remember my decision to go commando today.

   A wild growl reaches my ears and the next thing I know, my back has hit the bed, my body spread enticingly, and I finally see what Alex pulled from the chest. Padded leather cuffs. My body shivers violently at the anticipation as he binds both of my wrists and ankles to my bed. Seemingly satisfied with my open position, he rounds my spread body, his gaze burning me in a way that has my back arching off the bed. 

   "Beautiful." He whispers huskily, reaching the space in between my legs. He stands in front of me as he gives his own show of discarding his clothes. His shirt is the first to go, and in it's absence, Alex muscles ripple and flex seductively, taunting me for being too far to reach. To touch. My mouth waters at the way his arms and stomach tighten as he removes his jeans and briefs in one swift movement and my eyes roll once I see the long thick shaft standing proudly between his legs. His right hand comes up to lightly grip his glistening erection, and though he may be new at this, there's no hesitation in this movements making this encounter all the more sexy.

   "Tell me what you like." Alex commands, his hand tightening on his cock when his eyes follow my tongue that boldly escapes my mouth to moisten my lips. His growl pulls my eyes up to his own mouth and finally his eyes that hold amusement, though his face is as blank as ever.

   My lips can't hold on to the whine that escapes my lips at the look of lust and longing that hugs his gaze. His lips pull up in a faint smirk, but my body is too hungry for his touch to care for my desperation at the moment. I can curse him later. After he makes my body sing.

   "Speak up, pup." Though seemingly misplaced, the pet name has me moaning, pulling against the restraints to touch. To taste. "You like that don't you? I bet under all that anger and bitterness your just a soft weak little princess, aren't you, pup." My body and I are going to have a long discussion after today. Even though he phrased them as a question, his words are pure statements and the way they make my body beg, whine and writhe has me dumbfounded.

And I try my best to pay attention to the sexual tension in the air and not the way my heart flutters at the nicknames. The last thing I did is for either of us to be getting ideas.

   "I need...I need....please." My pleading doesn't even make sense, but starving yourself for a week can do that to you. Nevertheless, Alex seems to understand that I need him. Using the chest's cushioned top as a pillow for his knees as he bends over the edge of the bed, his face coming so close to my aching and now dripping cock, that his breath kisses it making me twitch and moan.

   "I'll take care of you, pup. Just relax." And with those words, Alex brings his right hand to grip my dick softly, my hips flying off the bed to try and thrust into his hand with a deep throaty moan, the one touch making me wanting to shoot my load. His left hand calms my hips, convincing them to meet the bed once more, the grip hard enough to stop them from flying up again.

   "Be a good boy, pup, and tell me how you like it. I'll take care of the rest." His words and the way his eyes eat me alive has my body shaking in need. His hand finds my erection again, his grip still loose as if waiting for instruction.

   "Tighter." I moan, cursing him for holding me down, but the thoughts soon flee my mind as his warm hand grips tighter around my cock making precum spill out of my tip, my gaze gong hazy.

   "What else, Chloe? What do you want?" The words seem like they hold a double meaning but my mind is too caught up in his predatory gaze to catch on.

   "Move, please!" I beg and he grants my wish, his tight grip slides up and down my cock in a slow tantalizingly pace that has my hips trying to buck and my eyes seeing stars.

   "Fagsh." My next plea gets scrambled on my lips as his fingers graze my tip shooting pleasure through my body and my toes curling.

   "What was that, princess? I didn't quite catch it." Between his hand slowly stroking me, his fingers teasing my tip, his tight grip on my hips, his pet names and his voice I'm on sensory over load, but before I can ask for his hand to go faster, his hot wet muscle slips from his mouth and licks up the precum that has gathered on my tip.

  This is my undoing, my balls draw up and my cock explodes shooting cum all over my chest, back arching off the bed and into his hands. As I come down from my high, my eyes struggle to focus on his smirk that holds his lips.

   "Now it's time for the real fun."

~~~~~~
First Sexual Encounter. Looks like Alex is getting some back bone. Both are finding new sides to themselves they never knew existed. And Chloe is starting to get lost in the boundaries.

Thoughts?

Comments?

QOTD: Do you have a kink?