"MY DAWGS IN THE BUILDING!" Sariah loud mouf ass shouted across the house and we all smiled and sped over to her.

"Hey girly!" I said hugging her and she hugged back cheesing showing all 32.

"I see y'all walking in and can't speak to nobody" my aunt Teedy said and I mugged her.

"I was finna get to you chillat baby" I said and she rolled her eyes and made a stank face.

"See cause you doing quite a lot" Nene said and Tori sucked her teeth.

"Teedy stop fucking with my babies. You always starting with somebody" my mama said walking in the house from the backyard.

"Girl shut yo ass up" Teedy said and my mama laughed to herself.

"See this why you wonder why Ion fuck with you" my mama said and I laughed.

My mama has 3 sisters & one brother. Teedy the one we all don't fuck with because of her attitude, Uncle Tim the cool uncle that we all fuck with, and Nae Nae is Nene mama, I fucks with ha mama cause she don't do too much and don't do too less.

"I don't give a damn who you fuck with and who you don't fuck with" Teedy said and Tori mugged her.

"Don't start with my mama on this nice sunny day" Tori said then rolled her eyes and walked away to the kitchen.

"Anyways chile, i'm finna make me a plate" I said dismissing them and walking to the kitchen with Tori, Nene and Sariah.

"Unc who made the macaroni?" I asked and he thought about it.

"Teedy" he said and I fake threw up and we all laughed.

"Shit prolly nasty as hell, NEXT CHOICE!" I called out then went to the potato salad.

After making my plate I went to sit down by the table and got a incoming facetime from my lover.

Mybaby 🥰 wants to facetime ...
connecting

"Heyy, whatchu doing?" I said before taking a bite of seafood boudin.

"Aint shit, you aight?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Yeah, but my aunt been blowing me since I got hea" I said and he shook his head.

"I miss you" I said and he smiled making me smile.

"I miss you too" he said then picked up his controller.

"Want me to bring you a plate back?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Just make sure I get some macaroni" he said and I moved my lips to the side.

"You don't want that macaroni dawg... Teedy big ass made it" I said and he raised his eyebrow.

"That aunt I was talking bout" I mumbled and he nodded.

"Aight don't worry bout that part den, just make it how you'd make yours" he said and I nodded.

"But call me when you leave" he said and I said okay then we hung up.

When I was close to finishing my food Sariah walked over to us.