Almost sleeping together

Charles Xavier- you were sitting in bed reading and he rolled in. "Hi gorgeous". He smiled taking your hand.

"You need help with something Charles"? You asked he shook his head just looking at your hand.

'I don't always need help. I know you're worried, but nothing is going to break me. Especially not you'. He smirked lunging onto your bed. "Ok I need help". He sighed struggling to pull himself onto the bed. You helped him and he laid next to you. He rolled over onto you causing you to groan. He kissed you and ran his tongue over your bottom lip. You parted your lips letting him in. He put a hand on your waist band and startled you.

"Whatcha doin"? You asked pulling away from him.

"Nothing you're uncomfortable with". He said returning his hands to your waist.

"I don't want to move too fast. I'd be nervous with anyone, but I really love you, so I am ten times more nervous than I should be about the whole thing". You told him.

"I understand darling". He said rolling away and lying on his back for a moment. "Well this is embarrassing". You blushed covering your face. "No not about that my chair rolled away". He chuckled.

"I still want you to stay you don't need the chair". You told him sitting up on your side. He sat up and you moved behind him he leaned back on you. "I love you". You told him kissing his neck.

Hank McCoy- you were in bed in your silk shorts and tank top sitting just right in his eyes. The small of your back was exposed. He kissed the small of your back and kissed all the way up your back to your neck. You blushed when he kept kissing your neck. You felt something pressing against your butt. "Naked grandma"! You exclaimed causing him to sit up. You moved away and covered your face. "I panicked! That was so lame I am so sorry". You blushed.

"First of all, that wasn't lame that was terrifying. Second of all, you wanted to the night we first kissed didn't you"? He asked. You'd been dating for a few weeks at that point.

"No I wanted to cuddle it wasn't an invitation to... I'm not a virgin or anything like that. I haven't been around the block or anything either. I've just been in relationships where things got too physical too fast". You told him. "Kissing and cuddling is different". You blushed leaning on him.

"(Y/n) I love you. I get it we'll wait". He smiled kissing your head. "Well good night".

"No still kiss me". You smiled and he obliged.

Logan- you were kissing in his room and he had you pinned to the bed. He was kissing your neck holding your arms above your head. "Logan". You sighed. He moved lower and licked your collar bone. "Logan". You snapped out of your state of happiness speaking in a much more serious tone. He took it as teasing toying with the top button of your blouse with his teeth. "Stop"! You exclaimed. He sat up and looked very worried.

"I'm sorry I- I assumed! I should've checked"! He said hugging you. You fell into his embrace and held him tight.

"No it's ok. I just don't want to right now". You blushed. "I want it to be perfect". You told him.

"Anytime with you would be". He told you. "But ok".

Alex Summers- when you were home after the whole ordeal with Cuba he was laying in your arms in bed. He started kissing down your neck and you tensed up. "You're uncomfortable". He sighed leaning away. "We don't have to". He told you sitting next to you.

"What no"! You exclaimed kissing his cheek. "Really"? You smiled leaning against him.

"If you don't want to we don't have to I want you to enjoy yourself". He told you.

"It's... my first time". You sighed tracing your fingers across his chest. He made the "O" shape with his mouth and kissed your forehead.

"We will take it as slow as you want, it doesn't have have to be tonight at all". He told you holding you.

"Thanks Alex".

"Anything for you (Y/n)". He smiled tucking his face into your shoulder.

Scott Summers- you were in bed relaxing in his arms when you felt something press against your leg. "Crap". He said under his breath. You kissed him catching him off guard. He pulled away and hugged you. "I wanna marry you first silly". He smiled kissing your head. "That was my pager". He laughed slightly.

"Oh, oh gee"! You laughed laying on your back.

"Oro got in a fight with the delivery guy"! He jumped up heading for the door you got up following him when that was resolved you came back to the room in a rather different state but it was tugging at the back of your mind.

"Marry me"? You asked and he cocked an eyebrow. "I mean, you plan to"? You asked excitedly.

"Yeah, plan to". He smiled kissing you.

Kurtis Wagner- you were in bed and he poofed into you room. "Hello my love". He smiled sitting on your bed. You kissed him and hugged him.

"Hi". You smiled. You leaned back and he laid beside you. "What's up"? You smiled kissing his head.

"(Y/n), would you want to make love to me"? He asked making circles with his finger on your stomach.

"I mean... um... I don't know. But not right now". You sighed holding onto him tighter. "Not because of you Kurt, but because of myself I'm just not sure if I am ready to do that". You sighed and he hugged you.

"Of course my dear". He smiled kissing your head. "Whenever you are ready I will be too". He smiled. "Hopefully". He joked.

Peter Maximoff- you had been kissing and it got heated. He took his shirt off and you stopped it. "You've got a thing right, you know so I don't get pregnant"? You asked him.

"Gah no"! He groaned falling back onto the bed. "Can't we just have a kid"? He sighed.

"No!"! You exclaimed laying on his chest. "Not right now"! You laughed.

"Later we can have a kid"?! He gasped.

"One day". You assured him. You kissed his shoulder and he held you tightly.

"I will take those odds". He laughed.

"What odds. I just said yes". You giggled and he sat back slightly looking at you.

"Yes"? He asked playfully.

"Stop trying to jump my bones". You ordered.

X-men Scenarios and PreferencesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara