Annyoing yet romantic habits

Charles Xavier- he's not entirely clueless when he does it but he rests his hand on the back of your thigh/ butt when he's next to you in the chair and you're standing. It's also just that he's at level where if standing it'd be around your waist. Now it's more teasing.

Hank McCoy- him learning you like to hear him growl lead to a whole new variety of teasing. Once a student asked if he'd growl while "full beast". So he did and you became incredibly turned on blushing profusely sitting at your desk. "Ms. (L/n) is jealous that she can't do that"! Another student joked.

"Say goodbye to Professor McCoy". You glared at him. You stood up and guided Hank out of your class room shutting the door behind you both. Stepping out of view of students you kissed him roughly. He smirked and you pulled away. "I have a class to teach". You smiled walking back inside. From there it was on any time he could stop and sneak a growl in your ear without anyone else noticing he'd jump at the opportunity.

Logan- he had a sort of quirky thing he did where he nipped your ear lobe before kissing you on the cheek. Almost every single time more than once catching an earring. You found it endearing but alarming.

Alex Summers- his need to sleep so close was not affected by his snoring. There was no escape when he wanted close cuddles

Scott Summers- "blind trust" when he's got his glasses or goggles off. He trusts you to warn him when he's going to run into things. Need I say more?

Kurtis Wagner- love bites you didn't expect it to be such a problem, but he has sharp teeth and is a very physical person those two things can cause problems. Considering he has such an identity crisis over not looking like an "average human" he has no problem not acting like one until he leaves a very small unnoticeable mark and panics. You'd been cuddling and he bit your shoulder gently. He then saw a red mark and freaked out. "I promise I never hurt you". He nearly cried holding you tighter. You hadn't even realized he'd bit you.

"Please Kurt I've left worse on you". You giggled leaning against his chest.

Peter Maximoff- honestly the super speed gets annoying especially the never sitting still and he can see down your shirt faster than you can see his eyes move. You stared intently trying to catch his eyes moving. They darted to the left towards a mirror with a note on it. "Your bra is (favorite color), cute. Love, Peter". You gasped and threw a pillow at him. He laughed and tried to kiss you. You were beating on him. "Hey- Hey! You changed in front of me this morning"! He laughed and you kissed him. "I look at your boobs not your bra". He said making you start hitting him again.

"Peter"! You scolded and he laughed.