Insecurities

Charles Xavier- you were kissing in bed and suddenly something was pressing against your leg. "Um Charles? Someone is trying to say hello". You giggled. He looked confused.

'I couldn't feel it'. He said to you in thoughts you blushed and you sat up. He held your hand and looked down there.  You awkwardly moved to lay beside him. You rested your hand on his shoulder and he cleared his throat. "It's always something new I guess". He sighed. You kissed his hand and he wrapped an arm around you.

'I get it, it happens, you've had a spinal injury'. You reminded him cuddling up to him. 'Don't let it ride your thoughts for too long'. You told him kissing his jaw.

'I know it's just something new I have to deal with'.

'Weird as it may seem we can work through all the weird stuff together'. You told him you said pulling the blanket over you both. 'Not literally. I mean we could take care of this specifically together but I think-'. He cut you off.

'No that little problem has gone away on its own'. He sighed.

Hank McCoy- you had fallen asleep on top of him after a long day and he didn't want to bother you trying to get up. This included to get his serum. He started patching out in blue fur. He gasped slightly and woke you up. You saw his arm and sat up straddling him. "I need to"- you cut him off kissing him.

"You don't need to do anything". You smiled unbuttoning his shirt he slowly turned blue and furry while you watched. You cuddled back into him and he blushed.

"I thought you would be freaked out"! He laughed.

"No this way you're warm and fuzzy"! You smiled kissing him again. You heard his shirt ripped and laughed pulling it off of him. You blushed seeing him shirtless and wrapped your arms around him again. "And pretty hot". He chuckled and growled into your ear. You kissed his jaw and he did it again. "Don't release the beast just yet".

Logan- he'd been in several wars seen his best friends not including you die and should have died from many gruesome injuries. Nightmares weren't even the half of it. He woke up more than once screaming and sleep fighting. You found the best way to wake him up was to do the sensible thing and get Charles. One night he wouldn't cuddle you like usual. "Babe whats wrong"? You asked kissing his shoulder.

"I think I'm going to sleep on the floor". You felt a tear hit your hand.

"Logan what is wrong"? You asked sitting next to him.

"I'm going to hurt you at some point". He sighed. "I'm going to stab you and not even know I can't risk-". You shut him up.

"I can take you any day of the week Logan don't worry about me". You told him firmly. "Now get in bed and let me spoon you if you're going to appose big spoon".

He turned around and wiped his eyes before kissing you. "You want to be big spoon? So you want me to rub my butt against you at two am then pretend I'm still asleep"? He teased.

"I don't do that"! You smirked and got under your blanket for the night he joined you shorty happily being your little spoon.

Alex Summers- he was getting ready to ship out, which meant cutting his hair. You took the clippers and turned it on. "You like me for more than my hair right"? He joked. You kissed him and turned on the clippers he closed his eyes and you started shaving. When you finished you straddled his lap and kissed him. A tear ran down his cheek. You pulled back and he tried to hold it in. "I gotta go, I can help". He sighed. You kissed his neck and dusted the little hairs off. You ran your hand through his short hair. You wouldn't let him see you cry over this too.

"You'll be fine! You're always fine". You smiled. "I'll wait for you, you'll be back". He kissed you and held you tight.

Scott Summers- he was in the control room on the helicopter to the base with the adults and you'd just realized no ones powers would work. You took off his glasses and he closed his eyes tightly. "Powers don't work, I've missed looking you in the eye". You smiled and he opened his eyes carefully. "I'd say you can't hurt me but I think you can now". You smirked.

"Careful (y/n)". He said hugging you. "You worry me".

"You both gross me out". Kurt said making it hard for you not to laugh.

Kurtis Wagner- you woke up from a nightmare breathing heavily. Jean wasn't there, you sat up and put your head between your legs. You grabbed your pager hoping for some odd reason he'd be up. As soon as you sent it he poofed in all it said was nightmare. (Forgive me I forget how a pager works.) you reached out to him and he sat with you. "What is wrong"? He asked kissing your forehead. You leaned into his chest and he held you.

"Nightmare". You said squeezing your eyes shut.

"Nothing is scarier than me, tell me what it was". You frowned looking up at him.

"You're not a nightmare". You crawled into his lap and he held you.

"Yes I am. I love you but you can't object that I'm a nightmare creature". He told you. You looked up at him and hugged him.

"You're my dream come true, not a nightmare". You told him kissing his neck gently.

"As are you to me".

Peter Maximoff- "what if I move so fast I loose track and go into the future on accident leaving everyone behind"? You were walking out from taking a shower.

"That's a lot to unpack for a Tuesday but alright I'll have what you're having. Why does it worry you? Have you been getting faster did you move forward in time"? You asked sitting with him on the bed.

"I don't know I worry about loosing control I guess".

"You won't I know cause I have you care about people a lot Peter you're not going anywhere". You smiled kissing him. "And I'll hold on too tight". You giggled.