Damien had to stop himself from laughing at her bold actions. "What do you mean, 'bye-bye'?" The boy questioned, his tone laced with amusement completely contradicting his earlier mood.

"Y-you're a big fat meanie. You said you wouldn't get mad, but you did a-and you didn't answer my question." The little girl explained with frustration.

"Charlie, you're allowed to be mad at me, but you can't just leave. You're five," Damien explained softly, letting out a few accidental chuckles at the end.

Charlie shook her head, ignoring the brother's calls and began her descent out of the park, not caring that she didn't know where she was going.

That wasn't the point.

She wanted to make a statement.

"Baby, stop," Damien shouted, now walking towards the stubborn little girl as she got further and further away.

His steps were, of course, a lot longer and faster than Charlie's, so he soon caught up to her with no struggle.

"I'm sorry, babe, but I can't leave you alone." Damien murmured before quickly scooping his little sister up.

Charlie squirmed like mad in his grip, resembling something of a fish out of the water, making it very hard for Damien to hold her properly.

"Fuck sake," Damien mumbled, gaining a few odd looks from concerned parents near bye.

"You need to calm that little head of yours down," Damien spoke, trying to walk to a more secluded part of the park but having trouble.

"My head is not little!" Charlie shouted angrily.

"Fine. Bighead?"

"My head is not big, either!"

Damien growled as her tiny foot came into contact with his cheek. The five-year-old had somehow wiggled into an uncomfortable upside-down position.

"Fine, your normal head. Fucking hell, Charlie. You need to calm down." Damien had to restrain himself from shouting and upsetting her even more.

"No. You said a No No word." Charlie grumbled, kicking her legs wildly while slapping his stomach.

"Seriously?" Damien questioned incredulously, he was being kicked and punched by an angry little person with a very short temper, and that was her response?

"Put me down!" Charlie suddenly shrieked, attracting the attention of a concerned-looking old lady.

The little old thing came waddling over with the support of a stick, obviously struggling due to her age and figure.

"Excuse me." The concerned women called out, making Damien sigh in annoyance.

This was just great.

Not wanting to gain any more unwanted attention, Damien stopped for the older woman, holding Charlie as best as he could.

"Hello, sweetheart." The old lady spoke directly at Charlie, ignoring Damien completely, compelling him to roll his eyes.

Charlie replied with a grumpy little "hi" back still being held upside down by her older brother.

"Is this man bothering you?"

"She's my fucking si-"

"Ah, Ah, Ah." The woman interrupted, holding her finger up to Damien's mouth, almost immediately silencing him. Charlie couldn't help but let out a little giggle.

He was no match for her granny power.

"I wasn't speaking to you, young man." The old lady scolded.