13

The weekend had come sooner than expected for the little family and Charlie couldn't wait

The weekend had come sooner than expected for the little family and Charlie couldn't wait .

Although she'd grown to love school more and more she'd missed spending her days with her big brothers. With Leo always at the office , Oscar always at the bar and Atals doing god knows what she hadn't seen them much at all.

Creeping down the corridor Charlie made her way to Leo's room , she didn't quite know what time it was but judging by the golden sky and blooming sun she had a feeling it was wake up time .

"Leo" Charlie whispered crawling up onto the bed and poking his cheek , Leo grunted and turned around not wanting to disrupted.

Charlie huffed at his uncooperative behaviour now patting the back of his head like a drum soon making a little tune as she carried on .

"Charlie stop" the older brother grumbled turning back over and grabbing his baby sister , cuddling her tightly into his chest .

Charlie sighed in defeat tracing the tattoos on his arm and chest , she had always found it peculiar that they all loved tattoos so much , it was basically the same as colouring themselves in.

Something Charlie was not allowed to do.

"Charlie darling it's " Leo went to check his phone then let out a groan , "baby it's six in the morning you should be asleep ".

Charlie's sleeping patterns really were unpredictable, sometimes she'd wake up at the crack of dawn with all the energy her little five year old self could possibly carry. Other times she'd refuse to leave the bed or even open her eyes meaning a visit from the tickle monster or being physically forced out , either weren't great.

"But it's the weekend " Charlie giggled as if it were the most obvious thing in the world , " precisely " Leo mumbled placing a kiss to her forehead beginning to rub her back in hopes to coax the little one back to sleep .

"Leoooo" Charlie whispered reaching up to poke his nose , "your face is hairy " the little girl observed placing her tiny hand onto his jaw .

"Darling why don't you go pay Oscar or Atals a little visit, I'm sure they'd love to see you "

If he had to suffer they did too.

"Last time I woke Atlas up he almost murdered me " Charlie spoke factually making Leo chuckle at her over exaggeration.

"And I can't reach Oscars door so that's not really an option " she went on pouting at the end .

Leo couldn't help but smile at her adorable expression, she was to cute for her own good .

He leant down a blew raspberries onto her tiny cheeks and neck causing his little sister to shreik with giggles .