35

August jumped at the feeling of two large hands wrapping around his waist, looking down to the tattoos to realise they were not just any large lands

"What are you thinking about babe? You've been quiet throughout the flight." Oscar grumbled almost childishly into his boyfriends' ear.

He wanted attention, and he wanted it now.

"M'nothing love, I'm just tired." August smiled up to his boyfriend fondly, the very same smile that Oscar had fallen in love with.

"Want me to wake you up." August rolled his eyes as he could practically feel Oscars cheeky smirk as he placed kisses slowly down his jaw, "I have multiple methods, all extremely effective."

"Stop it you big oaf, we're seats away from your siblings." The younger man squealed as he felt his boyfriend pinch his waist

"Why don't we take this to bathroom then baby?"

"Can I come?"

Both men practically jumped out of their seats at the sudden appearance of Charlie who had somehow managed to sneak up completely unnoticed.

There the toddler stood in her monkey onesie, Paul in hand. It was clear that the little girl was on the verge of falling asleep with her eyes dropping and hair all dishevelled and crazy.

"Where did you come from ya little sneak?" Oscar questioned in somewhat amusement moving his hands from August's waist.

"I'm taking a break from Leo, he's being 'noying."

"You mean annoying?"

"That's what I said." Charlie grumbled, shaking her head at her brother who shook his head back in retaliation.

"What's annoying you pretty girl?" August decided to intervene before the brother and sister winded each other up to the point of a tantrum, reaching to pick up the little one and place her on his lap.

"Nofin, just don't wanna take a nap. He can't make me plus I'm not even sleepy." Charlie yawned completely contradicting herself.

"You are going to take a nap." Leo's voice sprung up out of nowhere, echoing down from the other side of the jet.

"No m'not." Charlie bravely called back standing her ground.

"I will come over there and get you Charlie, don't think I won't. Now march your little butt over here before I take Paul."