It's Yandere Time! Leon Edition!

*This has nothing to do with the main story. Now, without further ado*

"Oh my Arceus! Did you see the way he was looking at you Y/N?!"

"Nope, because I was focused on my work. Like you should have been."

You walked beside your long time friend, your eyes focused directly ahead. The two of you were both receptionists at a gym stadium, and you absolutely hated how your friend (whom you nicknamed 'Lum') shipped you with every person you waved at.

"Nonsense Y/N! Who wouldn't want a piece of Champion pie? Leon is worth dying for!" Lum exclaimed.

"Then go find him and die already."

The two of you laughed in unison and your friend checked the time, her eyes widening.

"Oh shoot! I'm out of time! Y/N, would you mind taking care of Sylveon for me tonight? I have a date with destiny~"

"Sure! I don't mind!"

"Great! Thanks! Bye!"

Lum handed you her pokéball and raced ahead, heavy rain falling soon after. Your feet splashed in puddles as you slowly walked forward into the dead of night. The moon was the only thing illuminating your path.

You bumped into a person on the street and apologized, moving past them. You only stopped when you felt the same person place a hand on your shoulder.

"You shouldn't go that way. It's dangerous...Y/N."

You turned around and immediately recognized the voice. The person was none other than the Champion of Galar, Leon. You could barely recognize him without his signature cape and hat. Leon held his umbrella farther out, shielding you from the rain.

"Leon? What are you doing here-"

Before you could finish, a deafening sound rang through the sky. You covered your ears and turned your attention to the street farther ahead, noticing that huge flames now engulfed a large area.

It looked as if an explosion just went off.

You stepped away and covered your mouth with both hands, completely petrified.

"See? I warned you," Leon said, smiling a little.

Realization hit you hard. You remembered that your best friend had just headed that way. Your legs raced towards the fire as you screamed. Leon grabbed your hand before you could get too close, pulling you away from danger.

"Let me go!!! My best friend is in there!!"

"Oh... you mean that annoying coworker of yours?" Leon asked thoughtfully. "That explosion was large enough to kill everyone in the vicinity. So there's no need to worry. She's probably in bits and pieces now..."

You stared at Leon, completely shocked as to what he was saying. He would never say something like this. You couldn't believe it.

Leon's eyes glowed from the light of the fire that raged ahead, his lips curling into a small smile.

"...Is something wrong Sweetheart?"

You needed to run. Now.

Before you could race away, you felt a sharp pain against the back of your skull, your vision blurring almost instantly. You fell forward, landing against Leon's chest as you fought to keep yourself from blacking out.

"Nice shot Charizard..." You heard a voice say.

You also felt a hand brush through your hair, the words spoken now too confusing for your brain to process. Seeing white, you blacked out.