Chapter 29: A Call to Question!

"AHHHHH!!!!"

"W-was that a scream?!"

"It's coming from your condo Leon!! We have to hurry!"

Both Leon and Raihan raced to the front door, pushing it open. Your eyes scanned the open room, immediately noticing that nothing seemed to be out of place. Espurr was sitting on the sofa, his eyes glued to the TV...

And his paws in a bowl of popcorn.

The woman on the TV screamed as a person approached her with a bloodied chainsaw. Raihan set you down and you sat right next to Espurr on the sofa.

"Aww! Look at you!!" You said, rubbing the top of your pokemon's head. "I expected the house to be destroyed, but you actually took care of yourself! Nice job Espurr!"

Espurr continued to stare at the movie onscreen. Both Leon and Raihan plopped down next to you, sighing a little.

"Um Y/N, should Espurr be watching  this?" Leon asked. "It seems a bit... gruesome."

"It should be alright," You explained. "Espurr seems to enjoy this film, so there's no point in ruining his fun."

"Sounds good to me. And speaking of fun..." Raihan started. "We should get a few drinks later on today. To celebrate."

"Celebrate? What are we celebrating?" You asked.

"You, Princess." Raihan rested his head on yours and continued speaking. "You survived long enough to see another week. Honestly, I'm impressed."

"Sheesh Raihan you make it seem like I'll die any day now," You flatly said.

"With your luck, I wouldn't be surprised," Raihan murmured. "Anyway, once we're drunk, we should all play a game together. I was thinking strip poker."

"S-strip poker??" You asked. Leon sighed and facepalmed.

"Raihan, we are not playing strip poker with Y/N," Leon said. "You're always looking for an excuse to get naked."

"I mean you're not wrong Champ."

"Guys, enough," You said, interrupting the conversation. "I will not be playing strip poker. I would prefer to just sit and watch you two play...."

Both Leon and Raihan gave you a surprised look. It took you some time to realize what you had just implied.  When realization finally hit you, your cheeks flared.

"W-wait! No! I didn't mean it like that!! I don't know how to play poker so I can't participate!!!" You exclaimed.

When Leon and Raihan laughed, you covered your face from sheer embarrassment, turning away from the two.

"Whatever you say Princess. I can teach you how to play poker if you'd like," Raihan suggested. "Then you won't have to miss out on all the fun."

"I t-think I'll pass..." You murmured. Raihan leaned in closer, his lips centimeters away from the shell of your ear. You tried to steady your breathing.

"After our little game, how about a little workout?" Raihan suggested, whispering in your ear. "I'll be gentle. Unless you like it rough Princess..."

Your cheeks burned red as Raihan looked over at Leon, giving him a sly smirk. Leon frowned.

"Raihan, enough," Leon said, pushing him away from you. "Y/N needs her space. Whatever you said is not going to happen. Not while I'm here."

"It's just a suggestion," Raihan said, shrugging a little. "Plus, it's her choice. Not yours, Champ."