Chapter 17: The Turffield Stadium!

The second Suicune returned, you decided that it was best to check your pokémon for bruises. The rain slowed to a stop and much to your relief, Suicune had returned unscathed.

"So you're saying that I don't have to individually train each pokémon?" You asked, rubbing through Suicune's mane.

"Not in this region. Every pokémon in your team gains experience," Leon said. "Even if only one battles."

"Yeah. That's why it's important to have a lot of pokémon. So they can all gain experience at once," Raihan explained.

"Sheesh, this region has it easy. You guys don't even need an Exp. Share," You murmured. "...Well, since Suicune's back, I think now would be a great time to challenge a gym."

"Oh! You should head to Turffield Stadium! Milo should be a breeze with Suicune on your side," Leon said. He linked his arms with yours and dragged you along.

"Um Leon, what are you doing?" You asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going with you! ...Just in case you get lost along the way~"

"Aww~ That's cute Leon. But no."

"No?"

"You shouldn't go. I don't want people getting the wrong idea."

"And what idea is that?" Leon asked.

"...Remind me to tell you when I get back," You said, laughing a little.

"Fair enough."

Leon reached behind his back and handed you a small, black card. You turned the card over, noticing that it shined in the sunlight.

"...What is this?" You asked.

"It's my credit card. Just in case you want to buy anything while you're out."

"....W-what!? Leon I can't take this!!!" You exclaimed.

"Why not? You don't have to worry about the budget. Spend as much as you'd like Y/N~" Leon said. You looked away.

"Y-you've already did enough. I have enough clothes to last me a lifetime now," You murmured, blushing a little.

"Aww come on Y/N~ You can stock up on some items you may need! It never hurts to have a little more~" Leon teased.

".....I can't accept this."

"I don't see why not," Raihan said, leaning back on the bench. "It's free money."

"It's not about the money! It's the principle!" You exclaimed, your cheeks burning. "I can pay for my own stuff!!"

"Are you sure about that?"

You smacked the back of Raihan's head, causing Leon to burst into laughter. When you moved over to Leon and smacked him too, Raihan laughed.

"B-but I didn't do anything!" Leon whined.

"You laughed," You said. "I'm not taking your card Leon, and that's final. Bye guys."

You hugged Leon and made your way over to Raihan, giving him a hug as well.

"Oh? You're giving me hugs now Princess?" Raihan asked.

"Mhmm. Thanks for the date Raihan. It was pleasant. Even though you..." You trailed off, trying to pull your thoughts back to reality. Raihan laughed the entire time. "N-not funny! I'll gladly entertain another date. But only if you act properly."

"Oh really now...You're saying you can handle some more time with me?" Raihan asked.

"Of course. You're a free spirit Raihan," You said, kissing his cheek. "I admire that."