Beginning of next

Hi , everyone Iam Sri Chandran from Indore,madhya pradesh.
Iam a male in the body of female......wait are you confused here ... what's all this male and female stuff. Let me clear this confusion... basically I was biologically born as female in the year 1981 on the month of September .... definitely a cool weather. My body was of female since birth but my soul my mind and heart everything was of a male. I was a boy from inside ( soulfully).

🎭 There was a constant battle between those thoughts. Well hope you all understand why I mentioned that sentence in my introduction?

Continuing from here I will like to tell my initial period and thoughts.
I was born in a typical mallu family but was not born in kerala. I was born in Durg ,chattisgarh (C.G) at that time it was a part of Madhya Pradesh after partition its under C.G. I was the youngest of three daughter's in my family. That word daughter really hurts when I say this about me 😔, but lets forget it for now. As being the last child my mother made me wear boy's clothe.Well I liked it from begining it was more comfortable for me and my soul. My mother was a Nursing Tutor in Government Nursing College in Durg.She used to come from office at 2 pm afternoon.

I was in LKG 🏫 at that time whenever she came home it  was  recess  time in school. My home was just near my school. So near that when we used to stand in a stage in our school  we can watch our colony from there. Only a wall separated both place from each other.
          What was the connection between this with my story ? You must be thinking. It's a very special moment which I can never erase from my memory. I will tell you about that day just wait!

                                   Continued............