Simple Truth

"Happiness starts when we accept ourselves the way we are."

              Does this line means something orjust words that no one understands

just words that no one understands.
For living a life you want is not so easy in this mean world. People around you always trying to make your life messed up even though they themselves are living in a dark pit of failure.
Always seen that those who are nothing or had never achieved anything great in their life tries to teach you to live according to their standards, it's really funny.

    Firstly , for everyone who is reading this book.. I want to ask one question before moving forward. Are you happy wherever you are in life? Or Does it feel like I wanted something  else but how should I proceed further with this?
  I know you all are now thinking about it. Life has to be what you want believe me and you can really have all this. Words are easy than done practically Iam writing all these because I was there where you are right now. My life was also not so easy I was also stuck in a place where I never ever wanted to be.
Heart was aching like it will never get the freedom from the burden of restlessness.

      Happiness was the motive nothing else I needed to be free from the most annoying worries of my life

      Happiness was the motive nothing else I needed to be free from the most annoying worries of my life. This is just a begining of what I really want all of you to know. Everyone here reading this have been there or are suffering from the same suffocating feeling.
     Come one friends don't waste your energy you will come out of all this hardships as I did. How ? and what I did? Well I will tell you each and every detail of my journey. How I cried? How I came out of it? Every bloody details for you that's why I am here.
     Let's start it from here my journey, my feelings, my life, my experiences.
     Once more I want to welcome you all to be the part of my journey .