Chapter 13

Announcement.

Ok Guys Time's Up. Here are your final contenders for the 10k Special Chapter.

1) Rei And Enji Renew their wedding vows.

2) Rei Accidentally Meets Dabi

3) Todoroki Family Day Out

Vote for Your favorite scenario in the comments and I'll Write you a chapter within the week. I Haven't gotten the inspiration to write a new chapter so here's a Mini Chapter

            Story Time Consequences

On the road to becoming a better father, Enji started to take on a more active role in the household. One of the roles he took on was the official storyteller of the family. Every night before bed he would take time to individually read Fuyumi and Natsuo stories.

It was a normal Tuesday night in the Todoroki Household. They had finished a dinner of Tempura And miso soup alongside gummy mochi with ice cream soup (Natsuo and Fuyumi's doing). Little Shoto was already in bed and Rei was doing some late laundry. She was going from room to room collecting clothes from the hampers when she reached Fuyumi's room.

For such a sweet girl Fuyumi didn't like reading fairy tales. She said that they were too unrealistic. Enji was appalled after hearing that (He had done a Google search on how to be a good father and reading stories was on the list and he possibly could not, not read Her stories if he wanted to be a good father now could he?!)

But due to some miracle, Fuyumi loved Enjis stories. She didn't know why but she didn't bother asking him about it though. She was about to enter the room when she suddenly heard something that made her almost faint

".. And then the ravens began to claw out the evil sister's eyes.. "
Rei was about to burst into the room when she hears something more alarming that made her jaw drop. "Now that's a story Fairy tale," Said Fuyumi laughing. This incident led Enji to be lectured about What is appropriate to show a child and banning him from reading her any more stories unless they were child friendly and approved by her.

"This is not a fairytale Enji! "

"... But Rei the Grimm Brothers stories are fairytales..."

"Well, they're not child friendly! "

After that unfortunate Incident Rei left the two upstairs. Fuyumi was asleep and Enji sulking about his stories. She was going down into the laundry room when she heard a loud thump. Worried she quickly raced there and found Natsuo lying on the floor in front of the stairs. She quickly rushed to him helping him get up.

"Natsuo how did you fall down baby?! " She said rubbing his swollen knee

"I was trying to fly mama! " He said

"Fly? But..t why were you trying to fly?! Don't you know that's impossible without a flying quirk? "

"Na uh you can fly all you need is fairy dust! And then you can fly, just like Peter Pan in Father's story! " He said pointing at his hands covered in glitter from Fuyumi's craft kit. Now that she thinks about it his clothes and hair were also covered in glitter.

"But Natsuo Fairy dust isn't real baby," She said smiling weakly

"No it's real Father said so! " He said shouting. This led to Natsuo being lectured about what was real and what was fictional and how he should always rationalize before doing something.

"..... And this is why you shouldn't believe everything you hear in stories" She explained
"So you must not jump from the stairs anymore ok. " She said as Natsuo stood there silently thinking.

She was about to leave when she heard Natsuo whisper under his breath. "I just need to try with more fairy dust," he said determined

"That's it Enji you are officially banned from telling the kids stories!!"