Chapter 8

Rei could only stare at the man sitting beside her. He was still smiling, his eyes looking at her carefully and cautiously as if awaiting an outburst of epic proportions. But rei was so flabbergasted all she could do was stare at the man. After what felt like hours of staring at the nondescript man she finally forced herself to answer his prior speech but all she could say was "what?! "

The man slowly stopped his smile and again began speaking.

"I know it's quite surprising really, trust me I went through the same thing but unlike you I screamed my lungs out at the man and shouted at him about how he knew this information. You see when I woke up in this body , I woke up in bed with a random woman. And all I could think was oh shit my wife's gonna kill me. But turns out the mysterious woman sleeping beside me was apparently my girlfriend. How did I know that? Well I screamed at her to get out and told her that I had a  wife and all she could do was stare at me telling me that " This is a joke right? " And after a lot of screaming, looking through albums and a mirror I discovered I was in the wrong body and all I could think was bloody hell? Well my girlfriend also thought I was acting weird and so unknowingly she dragged me to the hospital, an hour later I was diagnosed with amnesia. It was super weird especially when my girlfriend burst into tears promising that she'd take care of me and help me make it through and that's how I ended up staying with her for the next two years. your following me right?"

Rei nodded at the man. She glanced at her watch and sighed, she would be here for a while.

" So after that time was going on and I had accepted the fact that I apparently woke up in a different body in an anime and life was going on. But one day this random guy shows up in my shop, I own a bakery by the way, and then he asks me if we can talk in private and I'm like sure .  So we sit down and he turns all serious and drops that huge bombshell on me and me being me, I totally freak out. and so after a long talk he reveals to me that he too is in the wrong body but here's the catch, he actually remembers everything. He has all the memories of both his previous life and the memories of the person whose body he was in! "

Rei could only gasp "but how?!! How does he remember?! "

"It's his quirk, you know Naruto the Yamanakas can see people's memories and stuff? " He said.  Rei nodded

"Well turns out he can do the same thing, only he can also show you memories and give you his memories. He calls his quirk the mind-walker quirk. And so he actually used the quirk on himself and did something to his brain and got his memories back. He stared talking in complicated scientific terms and all that gibberish so I can't tell you exactly how he did it but He also did the same to me"

"That means, you have your memories?! " Said Rei

"Yes, I have my memories and I can also help you get yours back. Turns out the people who are getting reincarnated are all very close people to the main characters. And that's how I found you actually. Endeavor was never supposed to take a break and everything and I know for a fact he wouldn't take a break to quote " Spend time with his newborn "  And so I observed you guys and finally found you"

He said pointing at Rei

"So that means I can have Rei's memories right? All of her memories or is it just certain memories?" Rei Asked

"No you can get all the memories at once. It usually takes really traumatic situations to activate a single memory but with my friend's quirk we have it easy, we can get all memories, this means that you'll remember everything including how to use your quirk. So do you want them? "

Rei nodded "yes please,  I want all the memories back"

"Well that's great I'll call up my friend and let him know" He said and handed a small card to Rei.

"Here's my business card. It's got the address of my bakery. Drop by this Sunday and then you'll get to meet my friend and finalize the details. See ya later"

He was about to leave when Rei called out to him  "you said that all of us are close to the main characters, so if you don't mind me asking , who are you close to? "

The man chuckled and began "Well you see, turns out the lady that I was dating? Well she's my wife now and her names Inko Midoriya" He said, as Rei's eyes widened in recognition

"I didn't want to overwhelm you more than needed so I kinda lied about my name" He said rubbing his head

"My name isn't joji Mikado, it's actually Hisashi Midoriya"

Rei gasped "But that means you're! "

He nodded still smiling. He slowly took out his wallet and showed her the little picture inside of a little baby with green hair giggling at the camera.

"That's my pride and joy, little Izuku Midoriya and yes I am his father, I hope shoto can come over for a play date after we sort this mess out" He said still smiling.