Chapter 56: Gone

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

K was waiting. He was waiting for his detectives to come to him and explain tons of things. Things that needed to be cleared among them.

Inside a cage likes room, chained up on a chair with a metal thing on his face, he was unable to move. Even speaking was hard for him. The only way the detectives can seek him was through his flashlight. The logo.

-K is locked

The detectives were roaming around KC University. After winning a round against the famous player, they succeeded at getting information from the pool people.

Coming from the owner, Kim Jongtae, also knows as C, was present earlier in the morning looking for Kang Sung Jin, the first product of Project D whom the detectives thought was also dead. Why are the people that were dead are now living? If you die, would you also live the next day?

-Sudden revelations

"Where should we go?" Kwangsoo asks as he looked around the area, only a few lights serving him. Looking for someone during the night time was not helpful at all.

The detectives her heading upstairs, looking for a single call for help. Then there, they saw it.

"Oh?" Jaesuk says as he look at the reflection, seeming similar yet not quite. "It's our mark."

-Saw the signage

With that context, the group scatters at an attempt to find where the light source came from. They needed to hurry. They don't even know if their boss is alive.

"I have a good feeling." Jaesuk says as he leads the team inside this building, the atmosphere immediately averting to spooky. Hallways were dark, the luminance only coming from outside.

"This is scary."

"I'm scared."

"It's creepy."

"This is interesting."

Your boyfriend faces you with furrowed brows, an amazed smile on his face. "Why~? You complained, Sehun simply shaking his head, placing an arm around you. You're the best.

-A weird yet lovable girlfriend

The team enters a room, their guts telling them it was the correct way. Inside was various of light bulbs, all placed in a systematic and organized way. Some of them were lit while some were, not. at the end of the hallway, they were a cage.

"K!"

"He's really here!"

"Oh my gosh!"

The detectives ran towards the locked door, looking at the tied up man in horror. At the thought of their boss here, tied up and chained, scared them so much. The adversaries are much more powerful than they thought.