Chapter 19: Alibis and Proof

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

The team continued to talk about the information they gained. Kwangsoo and Sejong found out in the store that Yoonha said that Kang Joon was too poor and that lead to the two of them distancing. Then, they heard the news of that Yoonha told the whole school about that situation of Kang Joon. It lead to more problems towards the two of them.

-The victim, Ji Yoonha, ruined the reputation of her best friend

Jongmin and Jaesuk was walking on the hallway after they talked to students. They even misunderstand FF to Foul Friends instead of Facebook Friends. The two girls they talked to was enthusiastic and bright. They knew Surprise as the 5 boys who were close with Yoonha and told them that Yoonha always tend to use the computer during recess. Now, they're walking towards the computer lab, hoping to gain information.

-The computer lab inside the school

They open the door easily this time. "It's kind of weird that doors opens easily." Jaewook said with a laugh as he remembered the problem solved earlier.

-Locked doors are the things that they always experience

They looked at the empty computer lab that was filled with seats. Each computer had a number labeled on it and beside the keyboard was a list of students who were assigned to which is which. They successfully sat down at Ji Yoonha's desktop, seeing an account logged in.

"Ahh..." They said as their head started to hurt as they saw a password to access the account. They were honestly tired of solving and guessing.

-Of course, something needs to be locked

Jongmin was scrolling through his pockets when he remembered something. "Do you remember what she wrote in her diary?" He said as he laid the pink notebook down to go to that specific page. "So if I have to pick a password I would pick the ship of Oh Sehun and Lee Y/n." Jongmin reads as the former agent sighs and tries various codes.

After various attempts of yours and Sehun's group to names of pets and thing. They even wished that Minyoung, the smart detective, would be here.

"Wait a minute." Jaewook says and then types something very simple in the keyboard. It was yours and Sehun's ship name that is now known to almost everyone and almost screamed in delight when the screen opened.

-It's easier than everyone thought it would be

The moment they opened the desktop, they saw a messaging app. It only had 5 named on it and the first name was truly suspicious. It was Gong Myung, the person who claims that they haven't met each other.