Chapter 50: 671

Third Person's POV

Third Person's POV

"You guys didn't get better at this." Yeonseok says after observing the detectives who were scanning the map. "You said that you guys got better but you didn't."

-They still look like inexperienced detectives

Earlier, the detectives approached the couple sitting at the front to obtain at least a few information about the said to be good looking man. They found a map with labels of restaurants on it and a schedule of different foods to eat. The foods were weird for their time of feast. The couple mentioned a special mark of the man that he leaves when he visits the restaurant. They had to stop the bomb as the bag got switched.

-Find the location of the man holding the bomb

"Be quiet, Oppa." Minyoung shouts, looking over to Yeonseok, alarming the detectives with the sudden sweet call.

"Opoa?" Detective Ahn says in disbelief, finding her a cause of a headache. "You are calling a murderer Oppa?"

-A sweet call within the short time

"I'm hurt." Kwangsoo says, knowing that it took a long time for Minyoung to call him Oppa but then it took Yeonseok seconds.

"Did I really say that?" Minyoung asks, wanting to slip out.

"What else would she call me, then?" The murderer defends, somehow liking the way the pretty woman was calling him. Flirting can really happen anywhere.

With the former agent's instincts, they found a place that may seem plausible for the man to eat. It was based on the twelve zodiac animals that was helped with a few searches here and there. Now, they were nearing the next stop, certain of their destination.

-Found the destination of the man

"The beef is not our goal. We have to stop the bomb." Jaesuk says to the former agent, knowing that he would be assigned at the man who gone off with the bomb.

Yeonseok buts in, wanting to annoy everyone. "But I'm hungry." He murmurs, the detectives shushing him off. He was a headache.

-Continuing his childish act

The plan was to catch the man and buy time for the bus. They just had to make sure that the bomb won't explode and that they could protect Yeonseok the trouble maker.

The detectives exit the train, Jongmin and Sejong immediately approaching Detective Ahn. "We have to hurry."

"Why does it have to be him?" Jaewook asked, pointing at Jongmin who linked his arms with his.

"He's wearing leather jacket. It's cold outside." Jaesuk reasons, the former agent simply frowning.

He starts to walk, calling out to the female detective. "Sejong, let's go." And as the three go, Yeonseok walks with them casually. He wanted to eat.