6

Start:17February2020
Finish:19February2020
Edited:20June2020

Title~ Revelation and Decision

Zred: "Hatred and spores are the same. They are hard to spot, hard to rid and unstoppable."

-Third Point of View-

A young male that was known as Aley lied on the ground, unconcious. Minutes passed by before he twitched slightly. Soon, the male's eyelids slowly opened. He lied there unmoving as he stared blankly into the nothingness since he could not see anything through the darkness. Then, memories of past incidents flooded through his mind. In a flash, the male sat up from his previous position. A big mistake though.

"Ugh!" A sharp pain shoot through his head which made him winced in pain as a grunt escaped his lips. He felt slightly dizzy right now.

"You should have not done that." Aley's head immediately snapped to his right when all of sudden, he heard someone spoke.

There on the cold ground, a young male sat with one leg outstrecthed and the other one propped up. One of his arms were rested on top of his propped up leg. He leaned his back against the wall of Aley not sure what. His eyes were closed the entire time.

Aley eyed the stranger figure that was about 10 metres away from him warily. Can you blame Aley for acting suspicious? After what he had experienced for these past few days, he felt like he could not trust anyone. Moreover, he was after all betrayed by the person he trusted the most.

"Who are you?" Aley asked the stranger in a hoarse voice. Somehow his throat felt dried and slightly sore.

The stranger slowly opened his eyes as he stared blankly into the empty space in front of him.

Aley felt breathless when he saw the stranger's eyes.

-Aley Point of View-

What an enthralling eyes....

The stranger eyes were the most mesmerising eyes that i've ever seen in my entire life. Those eyes were silver in color. What an unusual color for the eyes. I cannot see any emotions in his silver eyes yet somehow i felt calm when i looked into his eyes. I cannot sense any malicious in his eyes. Not even a little. It was as if his soul was pure.

"I am the black crystal."

I snapped out of my thoughts when i heard him spoke. I stared blankly at him.

*Blink*

*Blink*

*Blink*

"YOU WHAT?!!!!" As soon as his words digested into my mind i shrieked in surprise. Scratch that. I was flabbergasted!

"I am the black crystal." He stated again in a calm soft tone. His silver eyes remained staring into nothing in front of him.

Is he blind?

I shook away my thought out of my mind before inhaled deeply, trying to regain my composure. Did the man lied? Was he really the black crystal? But how? Is it  even possible for a human to be a crystal? Ugh... I need more explanation but before that, i had to be clear about something.

"Where...are we?" I asked hesitantly since i still can't trust him despite my guts screamed for me to trust him. No.. I can't let my guard down. If what Zred said is true then i should be careful. This guy might be dangerous and lunatic like Zred.

"In a cave." He answered in his usual soft calm voice. I looked around and realized that he spoke the truth. My eyes already adjusted to the dark so i can see the surrounding better. Oh.. So it was the wall of the cave that he leaned his back on.