3

Start:13February2020
Finish:14February2020
Edited:15June2020

Title~ The Shadow and The Black Crystal.

Alexander: "The dark side of a human truly is petrifying that could even rival the devil himself. At least, that was what i have witnessed."

-Third Point of View-

".....and that was how i got this black crystal." Aley had just finished explaining everything that happened to him to Zred who silently stared at the black crystal on his palm. He was trying to digest the information he received from Aley, trying to understand more about the situation.

"I see... So you suspected that this crystal was the one who responsible for healing your injuries.... Hey Aley..." Zred called his friend's name without even looking at him as he still staring at the crystal in his hand. He soon gave the crystal back to Aley who accepted it.

"Yes Zred?"

"Let's go find the place where you found the crystal."

"W-what? So you trust me?!" Aley shrieked.

"Well frankly what you said was hard to digest. I mean.. I never once found a crystal or stone that can heals. Plus, i know when you are lying or not. In this case, i can see that you are being honest."

"W-woah.. I am touched. I thought that you will think that i am insane."

"Hmph. You are already insane." Zred snorted.

"Wha?! Zred! Why you- Hey! Where are you going?!" Aley shouted as Zred was suddenly walking, leaving him behind.

"We are going to find the place remember? Now come fast. Even a snail is faster than you." Said Zred without even looking back at Aley. Instead, he kept on walking. Adding the gap between them.

"A snail?! That was cruel!! H-hey! Wait!!!" Aley who was frustrated quickly ran after Zred's retreating figure, trying to catch up with him.

~~~~~~~TIMESKIP~~~~~~~

"AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Few minutes earlier......,

A loud terrified scream echoed throughout the forest.

*Crunch* *Crunch* *Crunch*

The crunching sound echoed through the forest every time their boots made contact with the ground that was decorated with dried leaves and twigs. Their surrounding was getting darker and darker signalling that it was almost dusk.

Sweat trickled down Zred's forehead. He wiped the sweat with the back of his hand.

".....Aley, where is this place that you were talking about?"

"I don't know. I kind of stumbled upon it. I told you that i was lost before i found that place remember?" Said Aley who was sweating heavily.

"Yeah. I remember. We had walked around here for almost 4 hours."

"So... Do you want to go back home?" Asked Aley to Zred who suddenly stopped in his tracks. Aley copied his action.

"Hmm...." Zred looked behind them before looking down. He was thinking about something.

"We are already deep in the forest. Going back means we are making those 4 hours of walking nothing but a waste. I think... We should not back down now."