new horrible beginning

Ok so yeah it’s been about a year since I last updated! But in my defence I was in year 12 and I had extremely hard subjects. Also because im not really enjoying writing this anymore, but I will finish it don’t worry!
so expect more updates from now on!
enjoy - Paz

NOT EDITED SORRY

------

Here I was in a limousine travelling to god knows where, id been in this car for near 5 hours and truthfully im starting to doubt my decision to come along. I sighed heavily and looked out the tinted windows wondering what my life has in store or me next. The boys have all fallen asleep, I giggle to myself at the sight of Niall who has his face pressed against the window with drool running down the side. I continue to stare out into the daylight watching the flashing trees go past, before I knew it I fell into a sleep.

“Wake up, wakeeeeee up” I hear someone ask me whist shaking me ever so lightly. I open my eyes to see harry looking down at me with a rather large grin on his face. “Oh look who has finally woken up” he states again.
“We are hereeeee” Lou sings to me
“Here is here exactly?”
“Just our usual hotel we stay at” he explains, I nod.
“Now we have to warn you that there will be a few of errrm screaming fans when we get out of this car, god knows how they ever find out where we will be, but never the less they do. So just stay close to Harry and keep your head down, ok?” Liam says to me in a calm voice

‘A few’ screaming fans was the understatement of the year.
Zayn stepped out first and as soon as that door opened I was almost deafened from the sound. I froze and my breathing became heavier, how was I supposed to face all of these people! Harry must have noticed my mood changed and started stroking my back slowly, attempting to calm me down.
“You’ll be fine, just stay by my side” he whispered and with that we were out of the limo with thousands of eyes staring at us.
We made our way quickly through the congested crowd, held back by some scary looking body guards; I tried not listening to the girls scream out for Harry’s attention or them screaming “who is she”.

We finally made it through the building into a quiet area. I let out my breath that I was subconsciously holding and thanked the gods that it was over. If this is what im going to have to deal with now im going to have to try get used to it. I looked over at the boys who were smiling ear to ear unfazed about the attention they were getting, as if it was normal, well of course it’s normal for them. They are One Direction for crying out loud.

“Come on we will bring you to your room so you can rest, no doubt it’s been a big day for you” Liam tells me “We have a press conference in half an hour explaining our ‘disappearance’” he laughs to himself.
“Don’t worry ill take her” Harry jumps in, grabbing my hand leading me away with my small suite case in his other. We made our way to the top floor of the building in a silence that was peaceful, I follow Harry to a door and he opens it up so I can see in. The room was breath taking I couldn’t help but run in and take a little twirl whist giggling to myself. I turn then to see Harry watching me with a smile on his face, does he ever stop smiling?
“I know it’s a bit daunting seeing all those people whilst they are screeching at you, but it gets easier I promise” he tells me whilst engulfing me in a hug
“I don’t know if I’ll ever get used to being around so many people”
“you will, plus I will be at your side at every turn”

I don’t say anything but continue to hug in letting the warm surround me, I don’t know if ill ever get used to this either!
“I’ll be back to check on you later, I have to run to-“
“-get to the meeting, I know” I finish off for him sending a smile his way
“don’t forget to order room service if you get hungry”
“I will Harry, go before your late”
“ok boss” and with that he gives me a peck on the cheek and runs out the door, but not before pausing and sending me a cheeky wink.

I sigh and collapse on the huge bed unable to get the smile off my face. But that smile was soon whisked away when I saw the notifications on my phone. How could of those girls found my twitter so quickly? I opened the app up and read through the tweets aimed at me, with each one I fell back into myself and my urges slowly came back.

‘Who does she think she is! The queen! Go back to the whore pit @Sky_lar’
‘Ew can someone say uglyyy, Harry could do soooo much better @Sky_lar’
‘what dirty part of the world did they find @Sky_lar’
‘my dog has a nicer butt than @Sky_lar face’

The hate kept going, what did I do to deserve this? Was it only because of the simple fact that I was in a car with them? I started to feel lightheaded... was this what I was going to have to endure?

Because I defiantly cant take it!