Prologue

All I could hear was the cold wet rain pouring on the roof, the trees rustling in the strong breeze and the thunder booming in the distance. I was alone again, mum was out drunk somewhere and dad was rotting under the ground, I was alone. Skylar Jacobs, beautiful and delicate name but for the wrong girl, I was too destroyed and horrible to deserve a name as pretty as that. My legs glisten in the water as I sit in the bath tub, the long red scars are visible on my thighs and I sigh in disgust as I create new ones. The storm is getting heavier as the rain turned into hail, I love this weather it fills in the silence that usually surrounds me.

As I get out of the now bloodied bath, my long black hair clings to my bare back and drips onto the bathroom floor. I get changed slowly not wanting to clean the mess up because the blood reminds me that I'm not good enough,  I walk into the bare kitchen as my stomach rumbles and craves for some food but like always I just grab a celery stick. I was glad to see that the fire was still roaring and was giving off heat; I sit on the red couch and stare at the flames letting my mind wander.

The grandfather clock suddenly goes off which takes me out of my day dream, I don't want to go to bed just yet, I can stand to see his face and the blood that drips from his neck and chest......no I can't think about it, I have already cut today I don't need to do it a second time.

"hellooooo"

I snapped my head in the direction of the noise which was coming from the long drive way, great, just perfect, I'm going insane now and hearing voices. I groan and get up from the couch thinking that I was over tired; I was half way up the stairs when I heard it again.

"Is anyone there?"

Ok so maybe I'm not crazy. A loud knock came from the front door followed by lots of frantic ones. I descend back down the stairs towards the door and as I get closer I hear voices, three or four boy's voices I think.

"Hurry up its cold"

"I'm hungry"

"They might have carrots"

I run into my kitchen and grab a rather large kitchen knife and slowing approach the door, if they think I was an easy rape, they better think again, I may be insecure but I'm not weak.

I open the door slowly and peak out the little crack, I was confronted by four boys who were all dripping wet and shivering from the rain.

"Please let us inside" one of the boys said.

"We won't hurt you" said another who was eying my knife.

I open my door wider but not before considering the fact that they could be dangerous, but then who cares if something happens to me, I harm myself every day. Three boys run inside and one runs back to a car which I only realized now, was a four-wheel drive and it looked pretty fancy. Out it another boy with black hair came into my sight and then ran straight passed me inside screaming about his hair. The other one runs back with two large suitcases, he smiles warmly at me and I feel my skin heat up.

I close the door and dead bolt it again, I rest my head against the door and chant; breathe in, breathe out. I have just let five teenage boys that are complete strangers to me into my house, no biggy. Maybe they are nice; I chuckle at the thought of being treated nicely. As I turn back around all five pairs of eyes were staring at me, I shifted incompatibly under there stares. They were all gorgeous and I felt so plain and ugly.    

"Well this is awkward" said the boy with the curls.

Indeed it was.

Note:

Please don't hate on this story, its only just beginning and I have a really good idea!!!

This is my FIRST EVER STORY!!!

Sooooo please be nice :)

I understand if the editing is bad because I suck at editing!

if you are confused leave a message :)

Please comment, vote and fan!!!!

*****please don't tell me what the song moments is about because I know what it's about, I'm just writing my own interpretation of the song lyrics (well sort of)***

Ex oh ex oh