3

Noah P.O.V

I wasn't surprised she didn't come back. I closed up the library and went home. I had to make a pit stop for more ink then I began cropping out Tasha's left leg and foot. I printed out 300 copy's and went to sleep knowing i had a busy day tomorrow.

The next afternoon i wasn't surprised when Tasha came to the library mid afternoon a cvs bag in hand.

I was behind the desk checking in books. She walked over digging in the bag and tossing the prepaid phone at me. It slid in front of me. I continued typing ignoring her.

"Put your dam number in there so i can go. "

I continued typing. She looked around seeing some kids in the corner with two pieces to the puzzle taping them together.

"Please I'm sorry. I'll do what you say. "

I looked up cocking my head to the side.

"You know the word please. Huh surprising. "

I looked back down typing again.

"I'm sorry ill listen. "

I stood throwing the phone at her chest. She caught it then followed after me to the back of the library.

I stood watching her undo the package. She handed me the phone and I put my number in.

She snatched it back.

"I have a party to be at tonight so whatever sick shit you want will have to wait. "

She walked around me and I grabbed her arm throwing her back into the bookshelf. I pressed my body into her enjoying how her frightened face looked up to me. I never really thought about how big I was until i had this woman below me.

"I don't think you understand the exchange of power here. You will do what I say or I'll take every dam picture and crazy glue it to your fathers car. Do you understand me?"

"Yes..... yes I understand. "

"Good."

I let go leaving her there.

I saw her later leaving while I was checking in books. I knew what party she was talking about. I wasn't invited of course but I knew it started at 10:00pm. I lived on campus and I was lucky enough to have a roomate who was never there since he stayed with his girfriend and her roommate.

Lucky guy.

I was in my room when I texted her at 10:38pm. I did this purposely knowing she'd be dolled up thinking I'd forget and she could go to the party.

COME TO MY DORM ROOM. I KNOW WHERE THE PARTY IS SO DONT PLAY ME FOR AN IDIOT. YOU HAVE SIXTEEN MINUTES. DOORS OPEN.

Tasha P.O.V

I opened the door angrily walking in. I sat in the chair next to a desk folding my arms. I checked my watch I was four minutes early.

I tapped my foot impatiently hearing the shower still running. I got up and opened and slammed the door hard so he knew i was here. Then I sat again.

The shower continued running. I sighed looking around.

Pretty clean for a guy but then again he was a nerd.

The shower squeaked off and I looked towards the bathroom.

The door opened and i stared.

How could I not i mean you couldn't tell with those baggy clothes he wore but nerdy boy was ripped. Six pac, cut chest. His towel was wrapped around his waist but I could see the signs of a monster outlined beneath.