8

Tasha P.O.V

I stayed in my room finished up homework then lounged around.

I was pissed and seriously concidering forgetting about Noah.

Call the devil and he shall answer.

My head snapped up when someone knocked. It was after 10pm and I wasn't expecting company.

I stood grabbing a shirt. I was annoyingly surprised to see Noah.

He was leaning against the door way staring at me.

I just stared right back.

"You gonna let me in?"

"No. Why don't go inside Gabbys room. "

" You know that's not a bad idea. "

He turned and I grabbed his arm annoyed at my lack of control.

"Problem? "

"Come in. "

" You sure I mean Gabbys only a dorm over. "

"Please don't go. "

He walked passed me and I closed the door behind him locking it. I pressed my forhead to the back of the door wondering  if I was making the right choice.

I shivered when Noah's hands slid up the back of my thighs rising until he reached the shirt and pulled it up and off me.

His hands returned to my skin sliding across my ass them settling on my hips. His warm breath carresed my ear as he kissed the lobe.

His hands continued up and around me rubbing my belly, upwards again so he could grasp my tits. He pulled at my nipp!es causing me to press my butt back into his crotch.

"You want something Tash.....you want my co€k don't you? "

"Yes. ..no...I want. .."

"Rule number 1 Tasha."

I growled angry again and turned my body so I could stair at him folding my arms across my chest.

" Fuck your rules Noah. I'm not some. .. some slut for you to use!"

" Yes you are. "

I glared at him but internally I was horny ass fuck. A part off me desired the way he spoke to me , the way he used me. Yet the rational side knew I deserved more.

" You are my slut. ..my whore.

...my bitch .....my tight €unt to use. And your gonna let me use you whenever I want because you love the way I use you don't you Tash? "

I didn't answer,  I couldn't. ..I wouldn't admit it. But I found myself nodding softly as he unfolded my hands and placed them around his neck.

I didn't argue as he released himself and picked me up.

And I sure as hell didn't stop him when he fucked my brains out on my dorm room door.

When he was done he didn't look at me he just put himself away and opened the door and left with me still leaning on it breathing heavily. 

I walked to the bed and covered myself with my blanket and cried myself to sleep.

No matter the feeling that I felt for Noah I wanted more and he didn't think I was worthy of that so I decided I wanted no part of Noah. I wasn't his slut, his whore, his bitch nor was I his tight €unt. I was Tasha McCann bitchy and popular and I didn't need nerds like Noah no matter how good he dicked me down.