Chapter 21

Y/N felt herself wake up to the sensation of something tickling her neck gently.

She opened her eyes and turned around.

Finding herself being kissed on the lips.

"Hi Y/N!" Said the pretty young boy twinkling at her his hands on her cheeks.

It took about 5 seconds for her to react.

She pushed him off and fell of the bed.

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU". She roared, nearly gasping as he stood up his bottom lip quivering.

"I just wanted to see my future sister. I'm sorry". He said with a small whimper.

She ran for the case, grabbing it and heading for the bathroom, locking the door behind her.

The boy slammed against the door.

"Please come out! I'm sorry! I didn't meant to surprise you". He cried out his voice shaky.

Her hands were trembling as she tried to open the case.

Her mind reeling, trying to figure out who this shit was, maybe a goon of Kira's?

She managed to open the case, and pulled out the gun, trying to load in some of the bullets.

But she was doing a terrible job due to her shaking hands.

Sobbing sounds were heard outside of the bathroom door.

What the? This guy was crying now?

"I just wanted to see you! I'm sorrryy". He cried loudly pressing his face into the door.

She paused feeling oddly bad . This guy seemed emotionally abused almost. Especially with the way he was acting.

But then again he might be faking it..

Suddenly she heard a strange noise and the boy gasping as if he had been grabbed.

He was quiet for a second and Y/N thought to herself.

"I have 4 locks on my door. How the fuck did he get in?"

She pressed the gun closer to her and then listened in to the strange silence.

Something that sounded like murmuring was coming from the other side.

The boy let a garbled gasp.

"I'm sorry Anton. I'm sorry".

That's when she heard the other voice. Low and smooth.

"Go to the car".

She could hear the boy sobbing and the sound of footsteps running off.

There was another short silent pause.

And then the voice spoke.

"Y/N".

The voice brought her a deep strange feeling.

Something knowing, something familiar, but also something disastrous.

"Who are you?" She spoke loudly.

"I'm sorry about him, he shouldn't have broken in. Can you please open the door?"

Bracing herself she hissed, "Like hell I will. I don't even know who you guys are".

He let out a soft sad laugh.

"I know who you are. I've known you for all your life".

Excuse me?

What lies was this mystery guy spewing?

"What the hell are you talking about".

"You were promised to me ever since you were a baby. Your parents sold you off to be married to me once you turned 18". The voice said now much harsher.

That was certainly something she didn't know.