Chapter 2

After English was over, Y/N walked over to the cafeteria, her stomach rumbling.

She entered the cafeteria and surveyed it.

Seeing Nick in line looking disgrunted she grinned.

"I thought I was buying us lunch".

She said magically appearing next to his side.

"I got too hungry".

She gave him a small hug in sympathy.

But he just batted her arm away all moody.

"Oh no. Did Nick start his period?"

He glared ahead of the line.

"No. I nearly got knocked out. All because I accidentally knocked into Eve. Some boyfriend of hers apparently didn't like it".

Y/N gasped and looked at his pissed off face.

Seeing her face he shrugged.

"I managed to run off. This place is fucked. I wasn't expecting this getting into College".

He then fell silent except for the angry low tone whisperings of ,"Paid all this damn money for College.."

They moved up the line and Y/N felt her mind racing.

This all seemed way too familiar with how Violet's entourage had been.

Way way too familiar.

She bit her lower lip.

She would have to make sure she would never talk to this Eve girl.

"Y/N". Came Nick's voice and she looked over to see an impatient young woman looking at her.

"Oh uh the caeser salad and a chocolate chip muffin please".

Later on after finding a table, Y/N poked at her salad.

Meanwhile, Nick was eating his pizza with gusto, and a little too much since other people were staring at him in shock.

"I need to stop skipping breakfast". Nick said nearly choking on his bite.

Y/N smirked at him and then frowned.

"What's wrong with you? You look constipated".

Y/N sighed and dropped her fork.

She sat up straighter and stared at her friend.

"Eve. She reminds me of ...of Violet". She said shutting her eyes in mental pain.

Nick eyed her gently.

He knew all about her past. I mean who didn't? What had happened to Y/N had been all over the news. Not including even a book had come out.

He leaned over and gently tapped her hand.

"If she does remind you of.. Violet. We will just make sure to avoid her more".

Opening her eyes, she smiled weakly at the worried looking Nick.

"This campus is big, but it's not that big".

"It is if we've been here a few weeks and this is the first time you've noticed Eve". He snorted.

She smiled but still felt that awful familiar feeling of worry and that things awful just might be heading her way.

As Y/N was worrying herself, a blonde man sat a few tables down staring at her, his long blonde eyes lashes and beautiful looks attracting many.

He looked feminine and graceful. If anything he looked like an angel had descended to earth.

Many girls and guys walked past him gawking.

But, he paid no attention, his eyes solely on Y/N.

"My baby. The love of my life". He sighed dreamily taking in her features.

Everything about her entranced him.

Just everything.

And he could not believe his luck, who knew it would be this easy to be so close to her?

Especially, after everything that happened.