Chapter 14

Michael rushed with the other two boys. Jax was busy texting away in Michaels car.

"He lives in a gated community but I have the passcode". Jax said with an evil grin.

They pulled up to said community, Jax inputting the passcode, and they drove in.

"Which house is it? They all look the same". Michael said peering at all the identical homes that were lined up.

"Pull up to this one".

Michael nodded, parking behind a black car, and noticing the other car in the driveway.

"Oh crap it's Y/N's car! Let's go!" Michael shouted running to the front of the house.

Jax and Ace followed, the front door was open and as they ran into the home, they were hit with the smell of vomit and blood.

Blood was coated everywhere. In the halls and on the stairs leading to the rooms upstairs.

"We will check downstairs. Go upstairs".

Jax and Ace ran towards the living room while Michael ran upstairs.

Michael stared down at the carpet, a blood trail leading him to a main bedroom.

As he pushed open the door, he saw a naked Ezra standing, he had blood all over him. He was smiling emptily at Michael.

And as Michael rushed in, a quick glance made him realize that Ezra had slit his wrists.

"It's too late you know. I've already claimed her". Ezra laughed as Michael rushed to the bed to find a drugged up naked Y/N.

She was faced down on the bed. And as Michael checked her pulse, he was relieved to find one. Weak but it was there.

Ezra slid down the wall, he was going light, he was bleeding out.

He knew he was about to die but he didn't care.

He had made Y/N his. That was all it mattered.

The voice was angry at him.

"You stupid fucker! You didn't do it like how it should have been! You pathetic boy".

Ezra smiled to himself as his head dropped.

The door was opened again as Ace rushed in.

"I called the cops. Is he dying?"

Michael was holding Y/N and trying hard not to panic.

"He cut his wrists. Can you get something to stop the bleeding? Though it might be too late". He said trying to sound as calm as possible.

Ace grabbed some towels he found and held to the the boys wrists.

Downstairs, Jax was dragging Nick out of the bathroom, his beautiful face and body a mess.

"Fuck baby. I should've come here earlier. I'm so sorry". He whispered clinging onto to the unconscious boy.

Blood was pouring down Nicks face and Jax for the first time in his life felt like crying.

The pain too much for him as he sunk to his knees.

The ambulance came not too long after. Along with the cops, taking out all 3 of them, and leaving the other 3 stricken guys.

Michael and Ace spoke to the cops as Jax made repeated calls on his phone.

He was so upset and angry that even the cops had just left him be.

And as the horrible day progressed, a black haired girl watched the news in shock, the names of Nick and Y/N appearing.

She sat on her couch, biting down on her tiny fists, as the figure loomed over her.

"Failure is never an option. Don't you think so Eve?"