Ezra POV

Ezra sat at the cafeteria table, sipping his water, and waiting for Y/N.

"Man look at him. How is this guy biologically a male?" He heard a murmur from a guy passing by him and looking confused.

He smirked, he had heard these type of comments all his life, it was nothing new.

The amount of harassment he had gotten growing up was nothing new to him.

He never had thought he could ever be happy, ever fall in love, until he saw Y/N.

Nobody would understand the way he felt.

He jumped up nearly spilling his water bottle as he saw Y/N and Nick walk in talking to one another.

They both had grim looks on their faces but turned when they heard Ezra calling to them.

Nick looked suspicious again and Y/N just shrugged. She grabbed him and dragged him to where Ezra was.

"Hey. Thanks for saving us a table". Y/N said smiling and taking a seat with a sigh.

Ezra could feel himself blushing. She had thanked him. How he lived for this.

Gulping a bit, he sat down as well, ignoring Nick who looked almost angry.

"Did you get my text about lunch? I didn't know if you wanted me to order you anything". He said smiling his infamous angelic smile that made many sexually frustrated.

But Y/N didn't seem too care, she just nodded and said with an absentminded tone ," Yeah. I'm good on lunch for now".

Oh Y/N..

He admired her pretty eyes, the way her soft skin nearly gleamed, even the little hairs that stood out from her slightly messy hair.

"Will you quit looking at her like that? God you're so fucking weird". Nick snapped glaring at him.

Ezra gave him a cold look. Wishing that he could just kill the guy already.

But, Nick was the last of his problems, as 4 figures appeared suddenly.

2 were of that Jax guy and his friend. And the other two were some blonde guy and..

Of course it was Kira.

Wearing a bullshit disguise, but it was definitely him, Kira and Ezra locking eyes.

The two loathing each other more and more as every second went by.

"Hey. Mind if we sit here? Everyone else is grabbing all the tables". The blonde guy laughed as more people flooded the cafeteria.

Jax swooped down to Nick muttering something in his ear. Causing him to yelp and shout,"I will call the police on you!"

Great. Just great. Ezra had thought that this way a good chance go get closer to Y/N. But more people just kept showing up.

As Ezra watched Kira sit down near him, he could only think of one thing.

"Violet. You better have been right about this whole thing you bitch. Otherwise I'll bring you back from hell myself".