Anton short

"You stupid fuck! I told you to keep an eye on her!"

Anton screamed as he was twitching in both anger and fear.

A cold angry voice came from the other line. "Fuck you Anton. Nick was affected by this as well. We all messed up".

Anton dropped to his knees. He hadn't expected for Ezra to snap this bad. And god knows what was going to happen next.

"Jax, stay with Nick and Y/N. I need to figure out who's going to be next".

There was an angry silence followed by a , "Fine".

Jax hung up before there were any more words expressed.

Antons assistant stood next to him. Trembling like a chihuahua, knowing his boss was in a very bad now, which never a good sign for him.

Anton looked up to him. "Go have someone look for the next list. We have to make sure it's not hitting someone we know".

"Go"

With that last hiss, the assistant flew out out of the room in a cold sweat, not wanting to see what would happen if he stayed.

Anton stayed on the floor panting a bit.

He had screwed up. And now his mistake had cost Y/N's life... again

Getting up, he went to his laptop, and sent the email he didn't want to send.

It was to Kira. He knew Kira would go after Ezra now. But it wouldn't help since Ezra wasn't the real culprit.

"Kira. Violet is back. Don't kill Ezra. We need him".