-35-

Astraea Grey

NINE MONTHS LATER

Sweat trickled down my forehead. My breathing got heavier as the seconds went on. I gripped Hayden's hand tighter as I felt another contraction coming.

"Ahh" I cried out in pain. I closed my eyes tightly. Why did labor have to hurt so much?

"Breath" Hayden pushed back the hair the fell onto my forehead. "Just breath, love" He placed a kiss on my knuckles.

"I'm fucking trying" I yelled in pain.

"Astraea, on the count of three, I'm going to need you push". My doctor said between my legs. At this point I didnt even care that my mom, Hayden's mom and nurses were in this room, seeing my fucking princess parts, I just wanted this over.

"One... two.. three"

I tightly gripped Hayden's hand and cried out as I pushed. I pushed like my life depened on it.

"Again" 

And I did.

I felt like passing out, but with Hayden's encouraging words along with my mother's and Hayden's mom. I kept pushing.

~*~

My cries stopped when the sound of a baby's cries filled the room. I looked over at Hayden who looked like he was about to cry.

"And we have a beautiful baby girl" The doctor allowed Hayden to cut the umbilical cord. The doctor handed my baby girl over to the nurse.

"Hayden bring your ass back over here" I cried out. He quickly rushed to my aid and grabbed my hand.

"Push" The doctor stated.

I closed my eyes and began pushing- again.

~*~

After five minutes the room was filled with the sound of another baby crying. Tears fell down my cheek as Hayden cut the second umbilical cord.

"And we have a handsome baby boy" The doctor called out looking at me. My tears continued as the nurses grabbed him, to clean him up.

"Congratulations" The doctor stated as she stood up.

"Thanks" I cried between sobs.

"Love, don't cry." Hayden walked over to me with our baby girl in his hands. "Lets, say hi to mommy. She's been dying to met you" He talked towards our baby girl, placing her in my arms.

"Hi, baby" Tears streamed down my face. She had Hayden's inky black hair, my light olive complexion, with freckles dotting across her face.

"They have freckles like their grandma" Lucrecia, Hayden's mother cheered as she looked at her grandson in Hayden's arms.

"Do you guys come up with names?" My mother questioned as she peered on my right, wiping away tears.

"Yes, Atalie and Hunter Anderson" I spoke out as I ran my finger over her cheek.

"Those names are beautiful". My mother paused still wiping tears "Can I?" She reached her hands.

"Sure" I handed Atalie over to her grandmother.

"Hi, I'm you're grandmother and I'm going to give you everything your mother and father don't" My mother rocked Atalie in her arms, smiling down at her.

"I'm an uncle?" Colton burst through the door with the Anderson brothers trailing behind.

"Yes you all are" I rolled my eyes at my brothers actions.