Not going to come

*(y/n) pov*
"Baekhyun? What's going on why am I tied up??"

He removed the blindfold and as soon as my eyes got used to the light in the room I noticed that I was in an empty room which looked sketchier than the one Taehyung had me in.

"Tsk tsk tsk y'know (y/n) I really thought you were smarter than this. Or did you just think that I was dumb?" He said in an accusing tone

"I don't know what you're talking about" I replied a little unsure of what he was saying.

"Listen im the ceo of one of the biggest company in Korea. Did you think I'm incompetent? I have eyes EVERYWHERE (y/n). I know everything about everyone that why IM the best. From the second my team saw Jimin drop you off at our 'date' I knew you were working with him"

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied.

"(y/n) stop denying it you sound so fucking stupid right now. FOR FUCKS SAKE THEY DROPPED YOU OFF TODAY. Stop trying to act innocent." He said with a frightening laugh

At this point I admitted defeat. He knew about me. He knew I was with Taehyung. He knew our plan. He thought one step ahead. He lead me into a trap that was supposed to be ours. He outsmarted us.

"What do you want from me?"

"Ah finally a question that's not stupid,, it's simple I'm using you as bait"

"You really think Taehyung is going to come for me? Don't be delusional he doesn't give a fuck about me. We barely meet a few months ago he wouldn't risk his life to come get me. "

Although I said that, the truth was that I hoped with every inch of my being that I was wrong. And Taehyung would come for me. He's coming for me,,, right?

"I beg to differ I think he's grown quite fond of you. Well there's only one way to see"

"He's not going to come"

*Taehyung pov*

"We are going to get her back" the team leader stated.

"I want everyone to get prepared and remember this is Baekhyung we are going after DONT under estimated him. Namjoon I want you find where (y/n) is. Everyone else gather the weapons. We leave as soon as we've got everything."

"Hey Tae... you do have a plan tho right? Because we don't know how many of baekhyuns men are there and it's not like you to rush into things" Jimin said after everyone cleared the room.

"Yea Jimin.... I have a plan."

Then once they all collected their stuff they met back up in the dining room.

"Ok guys so here's the plan....."