Unexpected

(Y/n)'s pov

"Hey Baekhyun there you are"

"Here i am haha. So do you wanna get a drink maybe?"

"Oh i actually just wanted to talk for a bit first y 'know while im sober"

"Yea ofc lets take a seat at that booth over there."

Baekhyun led me to a nearby booth and we sat down. Only then did I realize that I didn't plan this far ahead and i have no idea what to talk about. We sat there in an awkward silence until he began the conversation,,,

"So what have you been up to?"

"Nothing the usual"

"Ah so graffitiing random peoples cars?"

My eyes widened at the memories that came back of my years in high school.

" I haven't done that since high school!! Im still surprised that i never once got caught"

"Yea because Jennie was always there to help you escape"

Jennie, its been a while since I talked to her. I miss my best friend. I should really check up on her after this. I have a LOT to tell her.

"Yea Jennie is the best"

"So how is she?"

"She's been good since I last talked to her"

"That's good to hear"

If I'm being honest this conversation is going no where I have to get him to the back room as soon as possible.

"I still cant get over how handsome you've become throughout the years"

"Oh so I wasn't handsome in high school?"

"Of course you were you had basically every girl after you"

He leaned into my ear and whispered. "And I only wanted one girl"

"Is that a new shirt?" I asked in a flirtatious tone hoping that he would take the bait.

"Yea glad you noticed"

"Yea you know what..." i leaned into his ear and whispered the rest
"it would look so much better on the floor"

"Next to that beautiful dress of yours?"

"Of course" I replied

I took his hand and lead him to the room Taehyung told me to go. He willingly came along.

As soon as we entered the room Baekhyun attacked my mouth. His lips surprisingly tasted like cherry. He pushed me against the wall and...

BLANK.

That's all I remember.

*Taehyungs POV"

As soon as we knew that (y/n) had completed her part of the mission we moved in. What we saw was not what I expected.

"JUNGKOOK!!"

He was lying on the floor with a wound on his head, he was probably knocked out. I ran to the room and she wasn't there.... (y/n) isn't here.

"Everyone check the whole perimeter it's not possible that he has taken her already."

The boys hurried and checked everywhere. Outside. The private rooms. The restrooms. The bar. The dance floor. And she was no where to be found.

"Taehyung she's not here" Namjoon said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHES NOT HERE? SHE DIDNT JUST DISAPPEAR INTO THIN AIR JOON."

"Listen tae we searched everywhere and she's not here. Lets go home and make a plan to get her back"

"No yoongi she has to be here HE CANT KEEP TAKING THE PEOPLE I CARE ABOUT AWAY FROM ME ."

To say Jimin's heart ached is an understatement. He felt terrible for his friend. But Jimin knows that he can't be doubting himself right now. He's Taehyung's support piller and he is the only one Taehyung will listen to.

"Tae hey i think yoongis right. If we want to get her back we need to think about this smartly." He says it almost in a whisper as if saying it louder will hurt his friend

"Ok"

*(y/n)'s pov*

I woke up tied and blindfolded. As much as I tried to get out I simply couldn't

"Hello? Is anyone there!!!!"

"Good morning sleepy head"

That voice.... I know that voice.