My Life

Viewer advising:contains rape

(Y/N) POV

Family...... damn that word has so much meaning to some people......yet it means so little to me. My family was , sh*t. I can't even explain the hatred and thankfulness I have for them.

I hate them because they treated me like trash. I was abandoned by my biological mother when I was born. So I got sent to an orphanage. I stayed there for for 3 years . Until one day I thought God had sent me a gift. My mother. When I saw she was the woman who wanted to adopt me I was so happy.

What I thought was the happiest day of my life

What I thought was the happiest day of my life. I was wrong. After she got me I live normally for about 3 more years. When I turned 6 my happy life changed. My mother would use me as a maid. She had enough money to buy her own (because both my parents had good jobs). But after I turned 6 I started to become "beautiful". Well I outshined her daughter. She had a daughter a year before she got me . She was named Brianna. When Brianna started to become jealous of me she told her mom. So her mom made it her duty to always make me feel inferior to her. I would clean the whole house. Even clean outside. It felt like hell. She also always excluded me from family things. My hatred for her grew each day.

Brianna also made sure to make my life hell. She would purposely dirty her room so I would have to clean it. Even tho I lived in the attic she would go to my room and trash it as well. Even tho she was jealous of me it's not like she wasn't beautiful she has long blonde hair . Beautiful big brown eyes . Small freckles on her face and light skin

She looks like a really nice girl but looks can be deceiving

And the worst of all their dad. He had a really good job and was hardly home for most of my stay there . He really seemed the only nice one until...he lost his job. I was about 15 . He later gained weight and became a drinker he would come to the house almost every day drunk. I was usally asleep when he came home. But one day I was in the living room alone and my mom and sister were sleeping. He came in through the door and was really drunk. I helped him to lay down in the couch but as I was about to leave he grabbed my hand. "When did you become so beautiful" he said. I looked at him weird . " Come here, princess" he said dragging me "princess" I thought that made me feel uncomfortable " no it's fine I'm going to bed " I replied "I SAID COME HERE" he scared me so I went . "Trust me you will have a good time princess"    That night ....was terrible. H-he raped me.The whole time I was crying. I hated him after that. I was so sad. traumatized .

Yet even tho I hated them I am so thankful to them. Because now I stand up for my self I am a lot more confident thanks to them . I will NEVER let anyone push me around like that anymore. Some people think I'm a b*tch but to be honest I know. I rather be a b*tch that doesn't get hurt than be a weak little girl that let's herself be pushed around. Uhh even the word disgusted me ....WEAK.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey author here I'm editing the chapters a bit so they might be a little different