15

Yoshinori

"Treasure, are you all ready?" Hyunsuk hyung asked. I put the last bullet inside my gun. Tonight, we're off to take down one of the sub gangs of Lee Minhyung. That fucker! He keeps on making our lives miserable. We know his gang is still lurking in the dark watching every move we make. Ever since the confrontation in my house, they have been keeping their works under the radar. They're taking everything underground. 

But one day when Jeongwoo and Junghwan were walking to the school, they saw two suspicious men making rounds around the area. They saw the familiar tattoo of a snake on the arm of one of them, the symbol of Lee Minhyung's gang, so they followed them stealthily until they reached the headquarters on the isolated end of this city. They concealed their true identity by operating as a construction site working on some new building. Junghwan and Jeongwoo immediately reported it to us personally making Hyunsuk hyung so mad that they skipped school for this when they could just call any of us through a phone.

After that, we began establishing our plans. We would take turns into monitoring the actions of the gang. I can say that they're kinda so-so. I believe that we can easily take them down because they're somewhat amateurs when it comes to this. I think they are just starting. Too bad we need to take them down this early.

"I have always been ready." Haruto replied cockily. Among all of us, he is the most confident. That is because he knows he's one of the best. He knows he can do everything well. Despite his cocky attitude, he still uses his brains though. At first I thought that he would be the careless, go-with-the-flow type of person but he isn't. He analyzes everything first, the situation and options. But of course, he's still a kid after all. There are times he turns playful and treats every opponent as a toy.

"Junkyu and Mashiho, have you laid out all the plans?" Hyunsuk hyung asked our tacticians.

"Of course." Junkyu answered, spreading the plan they made on the table. We all approached him as he explained everything we need to do. "The final shipment of the drugs they bought from their international supplier will arrive at around 11:30 pm. By then, they will close their gates and that's the time we will start our operation. Junghwan and Asahi will enter their compound through the farthest gate in the north side. Surprisingly, they do not have anyone guarding that side. It's very suspicious that they don't so you have to be extra careful. There might be some traps right there. Doyoung, there is a surveillance camera in that area. Take that down two minutes after the shipment has entered since they will be busy attending to it."

"I got it all covered." Doyoung answered, his eyes now fixed on his computer.

"After that, Asahi and Junghwan will move inside the building and search for important documents and things that we might use against their main gang. If anyone comes at you..."

"Kill them." Asahi was the one who completed Junkyu's sentence. I smirked. Looks like Asahi is in his element. He's ready to get things done.

"Back to the plan, Jihoon and Hyunsuk hyung will attack the west side to get the attention of their men. The two of you will divert their attention and make them come at you then Haruto will attack the east wing. Can you do it alone Haruto or do you need Jaehyuk to come with you?"

"Nah, I can do it alone. Jaehyuk hyung needs to stay in the car in case someone gets hurt. Not that anyone of us will get hurt but you know, just in case. Also, he's the best driver among us so he needs to be in the car so we can sped up immediately after we finish the gang."

"When they don't have any other thing to do besides splitting up to defend the north and west side of their headquarters, Yoshi and Yedam will go to the containers where the illegal drugs are. Yedam, you know what to do. Are your concoctions ready?" Junkyu asked.

"Of course they are. I've worked on them for two days so I know they are perfect. Just by few droplets of these, they will no longer be able to make profit out of their drugs since they will all be destroyed." Yedam answered. I give props to Yedam for actually finishing his mixtures this fast. Back when we were first starting, it will take him weeks to finish one so our operations tend to be slower that we actually would like it to last.

"Yoshi, you know what to do already." Junkyu smiled smugly at me.

"You don't have to mention it." I smirked. Kill. That is the only thing I need to do in this operation. Kill everyone who gets in the way. Shoot at everyone who tries to stop us. After all, that is what I am good at. I was born to take lives from people who aren't our friends. I was born to put an end to all our enemies.

"There are around 100 men in that headquarters. All of them have guns. Based on our profiling, a lot of them are trained in martial arts as well so they know how to fight. Also, their leader is inside the premise so make sure to find him and make him talk. After you squeeze out all information from him, you decide what to do with him." Mashiho instructed. 

"Remember to always pay attention to your in-ears since Junkyu hyung, Doyoung and I will give you further directives as to where the enemies are. I repeat, pay attention to your in-ears. Yoshi hyung, Asahi, and Haruto, I hope you're listening to me." The other boys laughed because they know that the three of us has the tendency to disregard instructions from the three of them.

"After everything is cleared, Junghwan and Asahi will start the fire from inside of the building. Yedam and Yoshi will start the fire on the grounds. Doyoung will then give you a signal when it's time for you to escape. Jaehyuk, be ready with the van. Don't fall asleep like you did the last time." Mashiho sternly said.

"Any other questions?" Junkyu hyung asked.

"What if someone else suddenly comes to the area and hear the gunshots?" Junghwan asked.

"Nobody really goes to that area since it's a construction site and the place is really isolated. No one lives close to the area. Besides Jaehyuk is there to make sure no one gets close to the area." Mashiho explained.

"What about the police?" Jeongwoo asked.

Hyunsuk hyung just sneered. "By the time they arrived, everything is burned into ashes and no single evidence is left." 

"What if we fail?" Jeongwoo asked again.

"We never fail." Hyunsuk hyung answered, giving us a confident smile. "We're Treasure. Failure is not in our books."