6

I woke up at the sound of something bumping over the table that was on the hallway. It was then followed by a sound of the vase breaking. I immediately got out of bed and ran out of the room. I shrieked when I found Yoshinori slumped on the floor, clutching on to his side. I quickly got beside him and pulled him up. He looked at me with a puzzled look but I'm way too concerned right now. He looked like he was hurt so badly.

I walked him to my room and carefully let him sit on my bed. I turned on the light to get a better view of what happened to him. I almost screamed when I saw how he looks. There were cuts across his face, his lips bloodied. There were also bruises on his arms.

"What the hell happened?!" I found myself raising my voice at the beaten up boy.

"Hell happened." He laughed. I frowned.

"Take your shirt off." I said. He stared at me before grinning.

"I'm sorry doll but I think I cannot give you anything right now." He casually winked at me. I rolled my eyes before running off to the bathroom to pull out the first aid kit. I forced Yoshinori to take off his shirt and to my horror, there were a lot more bruises than I expected.

I quickly pulled out the alcohol and poured a few drops on the cotton ball. I carefully dabbed it on his wounds. He hissed.

"It hurts." He whined.

I looked at him blankly. "Well maybe if you didn't get yourself into this situation, you wouldn't have to deal with this piece of cotton."

He glared at me but I just continued treating his wounds. As I was treating the wounds on his torso, I saw this tattoo on the side of his right hip. It was the word Treasure inked in a cursive way.

"Like what you're seeing?" I suddenly looked away from the tattoo and just dabbed the cotton harder on his bruises causing him to curse.

"Yah, I told you that it hurts. Can't you do it a little bit gentler?"

"I thought you were the ace? And that you do not die easily? I thought you were the best fighter among Treasure." I bravely asked him.

"So why did you come home looking like this?" I whispered the last sentence.

I don't know why but after the last incident when he saved me, I grew a lot connected to him. I started to get curious of him. It reached to the point that I wanted to get to know him. Crazy, but that's just how I was feeling.

I didn't wait for his answer. Instead, I began treating the cuts on his face. I could feel his stare and it makes me uncomfortable. It used to scare me but now, it makes me feel light-headed. I can't possibly be falling for this boy, right?

Yoshinori suddenly held my hand that was treating his face. That move made me look at him. He was staring at me. I just can't read him. The way he is looking at me is making me weak. And he knows it. The way his lips turn into a lopsided grin lets me know that he's aware of what he does to me.

"You know what..." He spoke, the distance between our faces being undeniably close. I can feel his breath against my lips. "I think I might want to kiss you right now."

He didn't even give me the chance to react because the next thing I knew is that he is kissing me. He held the back of my head and pulled me closer. The kiss was gentle yet he was somewhat dominant. I got weaker as he continued to kiss me. I don't have any idea as to why he is kissing me. Like why would Kanemoto Yoshinori even kiss me? I don't understand anything but I threw all caution out of the window and kissed him back. I felt him smirk but I didn't care anymore. He's just so addicting. Is this why girls fall for him?

My hands found their way to his hair while his hands travelled to my waist. Just then, he pulled me closer. I don't exactly know what to feel right now. My mind keeps telling me that this is wrong but my heart tells me otherwise. I can't be falling for him this early, right? One thing is for sure though, Yoshinori is killing me.

I don't know how long we kissed but I was the one who pulled away. My breath was ragged. My face flushed. I removed myself from his hug and looked away.

"I-I think you're g-good now." I stuttered. "Y-You can now leave."

I saw him stand up from my bed. He took his shirt that was lying on my bed and put it on. He began walking away without saying a word. I heard the door close and that's when I let myself fall on my bed. Did that just happen? Did I just kissed Yoshinori, one of the Treasure members?

I ended up not sleeping the whole night. My mind kept on going back to what happened. What has gotten into Yoshinori's mind? What has gotten into my own mind?

Damn, I don't know but I think I might be falling for the bad boy.