Letting out a small sigh, she wondered why he hadn't hexed her yet. How did he not know it was her yet? I mean, besides the unusual attire and the un-Granger like actions, she surely would have thought he could see through to her. But then again, she fooled the whole school, so maybe she was better than what she gave herself credit for.

Easing herself into the floor, she crawled over to where he sat. Sitting on the heels of her feet, she moved forward to him, placing herself in between his legs. He looked down at her and sneered.

"What do you think -" she cut him off by crashing her lips to his in a sweet kiss, pushing him back into the couches cushions. Snaking her way up through his legs, she sat on his lap, kissing him passionately. He surprisingly kissed her back, suppressing a moan from her lips. She was delicious, although he was surprised.

Stopping in realization, he pushed her away from him, breaking the kiss. She chuckled, running her hands down his chest as she sat there.

"Get. Off. Of. Me. NOW!" He said, trying to throw her off of his lap, but it didn't work.

"Sir, I don't want to get off of you. To be quite frank I want to be on all of you." He gulped. Sweat beads were starting to make there way to his eyebrows and forehead. Even though it was cold, it just got a lot hotter. She moved closer to him and whispered, "sir, let me show you how you deserve to be treated. Let a women who desires you so much, let you know she appreciates all you do...."

His eyes drifted from her eyes to her lips and down her neck, her throat, to her breasts that grazed his chest. She was sitting right on top of his bulge that wanted to grow quantum size but no, he couldn't, he shouldn't, and he wouldn't. Her suit she was wearing, tightly fit and hugged her all of her voluptuous places and she was gorgeous, but he did not want to have her....... although he really did. And it seemed she wanted him more badly than he knew himself.

"I-" she began placing kisses on his throat. His mind was racing as well as his heart. The heat of her sitting on him was driving him mad. What he was doing to contain himself from bending her over the coffee table and taking her his way was hard enough. She was too much for him and he wasn't sure how much longer he could take it. He needed her to go, but he needed to find out who she was first.

She started kissing a path down his chest stopping just above his belt line of his pants. Nimbly taking her fingers, she began to undo his belt. Just as she was about to pull it from its loops, his hand stopped hers and pulled her into a smashing kiss.

His tongue already dominating inside of her mouth and she moaned against his lips. His fingers tangled in her hair as she placed her hands on his chest, running them along the many buttons.

He didn't want to kiss her, but he knew how to play. Using his hands, he found the back of her mask and softly let his fingers pull at the string that tied her mask. Deepening the kiss, the string came undone and he could feel the mask slipping off of her face. Just when he was going to pull away to see who she was, there was a knock on his door.

They broke apart and looked at each other. Their hearts racing and they both turned their heads to the door that continued to be rapped on.

Her hands went behind her mask and redid the string. She smirked at him. "Nice try." Placing a kiss on his lips, she climbed off of him and walked over to the bottle of firewhiskey and grabbed a glass. Pouring it as he stood up, she walked back over to him, taking a sip. She handed the glass over to him with a sinister smirk.

"Whats this?"

"You need a disguise, am I correct? I'm very sure the person at your door is inquiring why you aren't at the party anymore, so what's a man doing all alone, looking bewildered without a glass of firewhiskey?" Her eyes sparkled, she was smart.

"What makes you think I won't kick you out when I open that door? Hmm?" He said, pushing her into the wall. She smirked.

"As much as you try to deny it and fool yourself, you know you want me. And it's just a matter of time...." she grabbed the front of his bulging pants as he let out a hiss, "that this is going to get what it wants." He let go of her and glared. She was absolutely right, but he didn't want to admit to that.

Growling, he walked towards his bedroom door, glass of whiskey in hand and stormed to the door that was being assaulted by the one pounding on it. Swinging it open with a glare, he saw Albus.

"In God's hell Albus, what do you want?" The old man chuckled.

"I just wanted to check on a close friend. You left the party so soon after it started, tell me was it not enjoyable?" He sneered at him.

"Hardly." Albums stroked his beard and looked at the glass of firewhiskey. He noticed there was dark red lipstick on the brim of the glass. He nodded his head slowly.

"Well, I thought it was wonderful of you to take some part in the party by dancing with Miss......."

"I don't know and I don't care. Now if you wouldn't mind, I would like to get back to what I was doing." He said with a glare. The old man just chuckled.

"Of course, Severus. I'll leave you to your devices." And with that he walked back down the hall. He watched after him with a confused glare. Groaning, he slammed the door and locked it for safety reasons on his behalf.

Walking back to his bedroom he stopped in the doorway, surprised at the sight.